10~Peaceful Drinking

[Fanart Author: siki from Alphacoders, discovered by Oreskis.]

Siph charged onto the Ruin Guard as the latter shot projectiles. She swooshed right in between them, dodging them effortlessly as they exploded only a few footsteps away from her. Massive amount of heat imbursing from the rocket, but it didn't bother her.

"Siph, stop being reckless. We're a team," disrupted her Kaeya as he felt excluded. Before him was a girl, who was able to melt the shards inside a heart yet was charging recklessly onto a monster that is many times larger than her size and could kill any civilian or even an unprofessional vision holder in seconds. Kaeya knew that Siph wasn't the typical adventurer. Even if Diluc remained silent, only someone ignorant would not notice that there was something mysterious inside her.

"Sorry, sorry. Force of habit," she chuckled and leaped back, standing on the footing as Kaeya. 

He smirked and sprang his sword back, leaning in for the run. He swiftly casts an ice aura as his eyes start to emit the hazy blue light, caressing everything into cold hugs. With every step, the grass became no more than crystal figures as the sun propelled to melt every last bit but failed. Apparently, his ice is stronger than the natural force of the sun. It wasn't a match for Siph's flame, but it surely was powerful.

"Take the left side. Let's blast this little robot," Siph commented as she unleashed her Pyro. Elemental reactions are still a thing here and melt was surely one of the most powerful ones. 

Kaeya charged his sword back in a jump and slashed with little particles flying around him. The Ruin Guard was nearly immobilized, but little did he know that the true monster is about to hit it.

Siph leaped behind Kaeya and formed multiple condensed spheres of Pyro, almost like mini planets. She shot them almost in a bow-bending formation as they all hit the weak point of the Ruin Guard.

The Ruin Guard is taken down with one combination attack. The weight of itself knocked it to the ground.

The Pyro Archon landed onto the grass and received a high-five from the Ice Prince.

"Faster, isn't it?" She smirked. 

"Heh, definitely. Thanks." 

The two turned around to head back to the Mondstadt walls. 

Timmy was back on his bridge with his pigeons. 

"Let's go to the Angel's Share," asked Kaeya already anticipating the taste of the delicious wine he was gifted, picking up the items that dropped from the Ruin Guard and placing them inside his pocket for confirmation of the task.

Siph paused for a moment as if frozen. Complexing on what she should respond, her automatic response was a nod. 

"Great," Kaeya brightened, took her hand and dragged her inside the Tavern. Thanks to that, Siph nearly ran into 3 strangers. 

"Kaeya!" Siph called, "Let go!" 

Kaeya turned around and looked at Siph's messy hair from all the crowd maneuvering. He couldn't contain his laughter any longer and held his stomach from the intense feeling. He nearly fell to the ground after seeing what happened to the girl that was able to one shot the Ruin Guard. 

Siph darkened her eyes and started fixing her hair that surely tangled a lot. 

"So-Sowr-sorry!" Kaeya tried to say as the laughter contained him over it. 

Siph exhaled and looked at the entrance of the Angel's Share. Not exactly having the best memories regarding it. 

"What are you waiting for? Let's go in."