2~A Feeble Scholar

It was an encounter. A sudden one. Forbidden Knowledge.

It was a man that many would desire. One where the shirt would trace his developed muscles and the eyes that can pierce harder than swords. With his biceps and triceps bringing attention from any passerby. He was a scholar, but it looked like he was a soldier of war. Intelligent and strong man, perfect. He carries headphones to block the sound of the outside world, unbothered by the mortals living their daily life, their reality. What a daring man that can do whatever he wants and get away with it. A straightforward and blunt man that can be either a hero or a villain. 

Many Genshin players would call him "Dendro Daddy," for sure. 

Dendro element was a rather new element to Siph as the Sumeru Forest wasn't yet even released, hence calling forth on her seeing how it would react with other elements and more. Only a few leaks...that was the whole information source. 

The Akademiya was grand, on the upper level of the Divine Tree. Many books filled numerous levels and shelves, it was truly the place of divine knowledge, though not everyone could pass by. Alheitham was a Scribe, giving him the authority to walk in and out as he pleases, an exception truly. 

Yet now, Siph was laying still and motionless, pale as always but this time a little more than usual, that whiteness almost reminded of a corpse, dead in the casket, not muttering a word, not blinking with either eye.

Aether was walking among the streets, taking care of the mission in regard to the forbidden knowledge capsules. He heard the Eremite speaking about something interesting and decided to purchase the knowledge but was nearly scammed if not for the Scribe pointing out that the eremite was in fact a fraud.  Paimon was flying around Aether, babbling of things here and there, deducting the secrets of the forbidden knowledge.

Alheitham was an interesting figure, discerning what was right from wrong only by the base of his own understanding. He spoke in a scientific manner, with little number of words which truly brought admiration from any scholar.

"So, you might be thinking that divine knowledge was the cause of madness?" Paimon pondered with her little hand on her cheek. 

"Precisely," the Scribe responded. "It is something that is beyond the capabilities of the human to interpret and dissect the information to properly digest it."

Yet, before he continued on, Paimon started flailing her arms, not understanding a word he is saying. 

Didn't take long for him to doubt the fairy's mental capability. 

Akasha terminal was a direct link to the Archon's power which signified that the Lesser Lord Kusanali was in fact not dead, perhaps imprisoned somewhere, far away, yet still supplying the power to the people. It didn't take Aether long to figure the Samsara Festival and come to the conclusion that the little girl he saw appear once in a while was in fact — Nahida and not only that, but the fact that she was somewhere incredibly close. So close, yet so far. Locked away, drained of her power to supply the Akasha. 

The plan needed to be quickly prepared and discussed before it was too late. 

"You aren't joking, are you?" Paimon whispered, scared that someone can hear her, this plan that has already set doubts in her. 

Cyno sighed, "All his plans sound a bit crazy, but they do in fact work. This time, place some trust into him."

"Unexpected," Alheitham scoffed, grinning. 

Paimon rolled her eyes, "So you want us to get caught and then eat the Akademiya from the inside?"

He crossed his hand on his chest and looked her straight in the eyes, "It's certainly a peculiar way to put it but essentially yes. That is the plan."