3~Osmanthus Wine

"Mh..." groaned Siph as she slowly opened her eyes.

"What happened," she asked gently without much concern that she is nearly 30 meters off of the ground.

"Ask Rex Lapis about it," a stern voice replied as she quickly turned around to see the Vigilant Yaksha sitting on the edge of the roof in Wangshu Inn. As well as that she is in his ARMS. Her heartbeat fastened.

"Xiao?" Her voice slightly trembled, perhaps from excitement.

He only slightly shifted his eyes onto her, with an expression that stated the obvious.

Underneath the roof showed a blonde man with a loosely tied braid and a flying mascot floating around. He seemed to carry something in his hands.

"Is that an Almond Tofu and Satisfying Salad?" She called almost erupting into a laugh. Aether and Paimon were about to bribe Xiao with food to get him to listen.

She slipped on one of the tiles and fell down onto the floor. Xiao only seemed to visibly be uninterested, but you could tell he was holding back his laughter. 

"Siph?" Aether called, seeing a woman that just fell from the sky, right in front of him.

The girl started maniacally laughing, almost like she did not fall onto the wooden planks right this moment, probably ignoring the sudden income of pain. The situation to her was even more funny than to the people around her.

Aether looked up and witnessed Xiao sitting on the edge of the roof, his left arm sitting on his left knee, while he turned away covering his face with the right, trembling.

"What happened here," Paimon wondered as she floated next to Aether, unsure of what she saw first, Siph pluming down from the sky or Xiao silently laughing from witnessing the fall.

Aether walked up to her and lend her a hand to get up. She got up from the ground, with dust splattered all around her clothes.

Paimon decided to swish part of it with her little hands to which Siph thankfully nodded.

"Are you alright?" 

"Yes, thank you," she politely responded and tried to brush her messy hair with her fingers.

Xiao threw her a comb that fell from her pocket earlier that she swiftly caught it. She bought earlier from the merchant that seemed to have very intricate things and interesting objects and mechanisms. Xiao then jumps off the roof and lands in front of Aether.

Siph proceeded to brush her hair while Aether is trying to bribe Xiao with food.

"Quick tell him everything," Paimon exclaimed as Xiao started to eat the Almond Tofu. He certainly seemed to enjoy the dish.

A few moments later.

"What?! Rex Lapis was assassinated?" He seemed to express ignorance. It wasn't like he met his Archon couple hours ago. He was ordered to follow the idea of his Archon being dead. 

News spread, and Guily assembly fell, Cloud Retainer almost swore to destroy the Liyue while Aether was trying to stop the fatui of obtaining the Contract's God gnosis. 

___________

Sometime before that.

"Here, they will not find us for some time," said the ginger head as he folded his bow into another dimension. He turned around with hands covered in gloves, the mask that stayed on the side of his face quickly gave them an idea of his identity.