4~A Discussion

Inside the Plane of Euthymia after Ei called for Siph. 

"I was rash in my decision," Ei said with her head held high. Not a feeling of remorse traced in her eyes, still being on the high horse as ever.

"You hurt the people that weren't involved!" Siph gritted her teeth, growling at her.

Ei scoffed, turning around, "Within the eternity that passed through years in Inazuma, you were the one to disrupt the peaceful days of my soul and capture my attention. You can't blame me for being mad."

"I-" Siph mumbled. "You attacked me without letting me put a word in..."

The Electro Archon took a seat inside her glamorous dimension, not uttering a word. She knew that the woman across her was right.

"You just resemble her so much," Ei bitterly pronounced almost silently.

Siph looked away, "I know. Wasn't the first time I heard that."

"..." the other didn't respond.

"Can... I go now?"

Ei nodded, "Have some dinner later, and I will fix your vision," the conversation could have lasted longer but seemed more awkward than before. No words needed to be spoken, they both knew that they pain each other just by being present next to one another. Though they understood one thing: they aren't enemies.

Siph walked out silently, guards and Sara all were tracing her movement as if she was a criminal.

She bit her lip and exited the territory of the "government," heading to Katherine.

Many people were passing by including tourists as well as those native to Inazuma; Itto with his gang, Yoimiya and NPC's that seemed familiar from daily commissions. She felt down but relieved that the tragedy that couldn't happened seemed to pass by without giving too much trouble.

"Katherine, long time no see," she gave a greeting first.

She turned her head as if a flawless doll, "Siph, I heard great things about you."

"You're flattering me, yet you know what I'm here for, right?" She leaned on the counter, resting her head on the palm.

Katherine nodded slightly, "Here is the information you requested."

She handed Siph a thick envelope stuffed with papers. It was a lot of information, comparable to the number of documents that Jean had in her office.

"Thanks, here. Have this," Siph set some Mora on the counter. "Payment"

Katherine was about to deny, but the Pyro Archon's traces were already gone. If she wanted to disappear, she would have no issues in achieving that. An Archon has unimaginable power, she only understood only a small fraction of it and continued to understand more. 

The woman was walking around the shore, wave coming in, calming the mind, and slightly grazing her feet as she held a big packet in her hands, somehow preventing them from flying away. On the background there were monsters digging in the sand, and hillichurls were sleeping under the brisk sunlight. 

"This..." she mumbled to herself, flipping onto the next page. 

She was looking at the information from Sumeru. After all, it still didn't come out before she traveled here and doesn't know much about the region. There were only a few teasers regarding the Rainforest and the so called Akademiya.

The report included also the fact about the corroded zones. That there is something wrong with the Irminsul, a tree that is connected to the ley lines and a direct place that is connected with the consciousness of the Dendro Archon, almost as if it is itself was dying.