4 ~ Qixing

"Lady Qixing," the guard called. "She arrived."

"Let her in," she swung her thin hand, asking the guest to come in.

A girl with dark brown hair and red eyes entered through the doors. She was dressed quite casually. Yet, there was something in her that wasn't normal. Any person could feel it. It was her overwhelming presence. 

"Siph?"

Ningguang called as she set the quilled pen on the desk and stood up. Her dress unfolded and her hair perfectly sat on her shoulders. She had a keening look and a rather stern personality. Her finger armor on her right hand was clattering with her each movement making a rather dominating sound.

"Yes. That is I," she professionally responded. She looked directly in her eyes, showing that there was no fear in her eyes. She could challenge anyone's authority, after getting a little more accustomed to this world. She no longer felt so timid in front of other people.

Ningguang smirked as she placed her hand under her chin, "Quite interesting."

"I assume you called me here for more than just to tell me that," sighed Siph. She was of course loved the character of this woman standing right before her, but she adapted to these series of events and unusual twists. Emotions won't get the best of her anymore. She is going to control them, not the other way around.

"That is correct. I would like to thank you for reporting the placement of the fishermen and securing the goods. Thanks to you, there was no issues. In fact, these fishermen wanted to deliver the message to you. They are thankful, they will give you a huge discount if you come by," she slightly chuckled as her finger armor clattered with every movement of her fingers. 

Siph only smiled in the response. The Qixing gestured her hand, calling for an assistant. She passed the map to Siph. The other just accepted it.

"This is...?" she raised an eyebrow, looking at the map and back at the lady in front of her, confused what this item was for.

"My commission. If you don't mind doing this for me, I will answer any one question."

Siph gulped at the tempting offer. 

Will I be able to come back to my world? 

Yet, this thought immediately stopped. It was absurd. She wouldn't know. Despite not knowing what to ask, she can use this opportunity later.

"Fine," she opened the map and saw 4 red dots. They represented the location.

"These four locations is the reported strange activity of the abyss mages. If you can check them and report on them, it would be considered done. Yet, I must assure you, it would not be easy."

"I would have to see that for myself," she said nonchalantly. As a Pyro Archon, she wasn't scared, if the situation really called for danger, she would unleash all the power swirling inside her, potentially destroying the whole mountain. If anything like that truly would happen, she will ask Zhongli to fix it all up... after all he was the Geo Archon.

"I wish you luck," she slightly smiled and waved, sending her off.

Siph turned around and walked out of the Jade Chamber. 

"Finally, I get to play a spy," she muttered under her breath, slightly excited.

_____________

"I will be back," the light-haired boy turned around, having his back facing Xingqui. 

"Safe travels," he wished, still holding a book, with a left arm behind his back. He had a powerful stance; his gaze was glued to the words in that old book, where the leather cover slowly started to deteriorate, and the ends of the pages started to crumble off.