4~Metaphorical Desert

She looked around; nothing was the same. There was no place for her castle neither were there any of her subjects. It all looked dire and cold in the snow that engulfed the life in the land. The wind was howling in her ears as the hem of her dress fluttered in the chilling breeze. It looked like loneliness, there was nothing. Snezhnaya ceased to exist. 

Is this something that I wanted?

Her eyes tried to find something, something that can change her mind that perhaps she made a mistake, that this emptiness is not truly empty she just hasn't found what she was looking for. 

Her gnosis chess piece seemed cracked ever so slightly, as she held it together with her hands, setting it further down into her body, her core, so that she doesn't lose it despite the impossible chances. 

"Hello?" The words echoed in the snow, the blizzard only getting heavier. "Anyone?"

She took a step, then another, then her legs were no longer touching the ground and her head kept looking to the side as if searching for something like it was the last thing she had, levitating just about a foot above the ground. She tried to desperately find peace, even if it was just one corner of the land. What is ruling without people?

Her speed increased as the snow didn't seem to affect the Cryo Archon. It was her element, cold doesn't bother her, it never did, she was always that way... or was she?

Then amidst the platinum slow and the small snowflakes that were hitting the surface of her pale face, there was an orange flame in the distance, like those she heard of in Liyue during the Rite of Lanterns. It seemed so far yet so close. 

As she came closer, there was a little house. The smoke was exiting the chimney and it was made out of fir wood. It didn't seem sturdy or something that is inhabitable by the people. But where there was one light, there were many, far in the distance, a village that seemed to be on its end to be extinct by the brutal cold that never ended in this land. 

She landed, close enough to see, walking into the area of this creation, her creation. 

She walked quietly and knocked on the door. "Anyone there," she asked. 

The door opened, it seemed like it was about to fall of the hinges, barely isolating the house from the cold. "Hello, stranger, would you like to come in and warm up from this bitter cold?" 

It was an old lady, with wrinkles on her forehead, she seemed to be alive only for the next few days, close to finding death. "Yes, thank you." 

The lady widened the door, and it fell off... on her. 

Tsaritsa unbothered, used cryo to freeze it on place, not deal any further damage to the already pained mother and grandmother and the human that was living in such isolated place, with no help from the young and strong men or children or anyone who could come help her with the door. 

Tsaitsa walked in as per the invitation and fully froze the entrance to not let the cold inside the a bit warm house. Yet the lady was confused, she didn't understand how the sheet of thick ice just appeared in front of her, prevented her from going in and out. 

"You're a vision holder, aren't you?" The old lady asked, sitting down Tsatirtsa behind one of the old tables that was chipping slightly on the corners. "Those aren't allowed here." 

The old lady was calm and collected, she read that the young lady that just came in didn't understand what she meant by that. "Since the beginning of times, a Vision, is what we call the gift of the devil."

Tsaritsa almost choked on the water that she was given in the little mug. "Excuse me," she asked with the face full of disbelief. "That is nothing from the devil but gods!"