9~Melody of Carried Wind

[Sketch is by Stargrace from hoyolab.]

"I hereby thank you for fixing this lyre for me, I once again can strike a beautiful sound with accords that touch the tips of my fingers."

O, beautiful sunset that reaches the ne,
O, grateful starlight that led you to me,
The wind that guided,
Once again struck the chord.

Shall you hear the note from the gallows,
Or be it the lowest meadow, 
The amidst within fire will be soothed by my wind.

As fireflies spun in the coldest spree,
Emitted light on the exit from the,
Follow 'em, to meet the fair truth in melee.

O, dear, follow the lyre,
As I was shackled down by the chains of sap-phire. 
As those were broken by your flame of desire,
I shall greet you with this humble song of the admire.

Where the birds chirp and learn to fly,
Where the coldest wind brings this lyre,
Thus, there will be I, carried by the endless drift of riots and nire.

With the charming, slightly off-tune melody she heard the composition by the bard. She understood what it meant as during certain phrases he would create eye contact with her. Snezhnaya is on the move, it was his warning. The music peacefully resonated in the air, while Venti strung the strings of the precious instrument. 

"How did you like my performance?" Venti asked smiling lightly giggling as he leaned forward, locking his hands behind him, as the braids with teal ends were freely floating around. 

"Magnificent, as always," she smiled casually, as almost all her loneliness went away like it never existed.

"Though..." he examined her outfit carefully, as painful memories leaped into his head. "Siph, your appearance brings too much attention. Do you think you can change it? All it takes is to imagine the pyro to flow in a way you want your clothes to look and then lock the excess power in some item."

Venti tried to slip the words out of his mouth smoothly, to make sure she does not get the wrong idea. 

"I think I could," she looked at her outfit, twirling some of the fabric and taking a closer look at her shoes and then back at him. She spared him a questioning glance as she concentrated her pyro aura. Venti abruptly pulled her to the side, behind a building.

"Siph! You can't do that in such a visible place," he screamed in whisper as he held her by the shoulders, creating an illusion with his winds, covering the intense pyro aura.

She leered, as she closed her eyes. The flames appeared in the middle of her right arm, as if sucked out of her, created a little ball of pyro. It dwelled and shimmered like the sun that was relatively high, piercing through the clouds to reach the fellow ground.

Her hair turned near dark brown, and her dress now was consisted of two parts. 

The upper was of a coffee color and was elegantly sitting around her waist similarly to a corset. Moreover, the upper part was off shoulders with trumpet sleeves, with a circular flounce near the collarbone with a pair of same-colored strings tied in a bowtie hanging down.

The lower half was consisted of dark brown high waist polozzo pants, with a set of straps of the same color attached almost looking like a belt. Inside this little harness, that was to the left side of her outer thigh, her pyro aura transformed into the book that had wine-colored cover with lenient golden framing with a decorative pattern outline. The middle of the book contained a little flame symbol that was constantly emitting a weak, dark-red glow, almost as if the flame itself was sealed within the book and swirled inside of it.