Arc 1. 1

The first thing Li Chang Bo felt after he woke up was a head splitting headache. He groaned and held his head trying to ease the pain. After the pain eased a little, he finally paid attention to his surroundings.

He found himself lying on a comfortable big sized bed and his head was lying on many soft pillows. The room he was in, was decorated luxurious in beige and white.
Just looking at this room Li Chang Bo knew that the original owner of this body was rich.

[Transferring memories] the system said after seeing that his host woke up.

[Ding! The plot and character memories have been delivered, please receive them in time!]
All at once many information and memories appeared in his head.

“You could have waited after my headache went away to give me the owners memories.
Fuck that hurts. And what are the other information that you gave me, system?” Li Chang Bo asked his system and massaged his aching head.

[Sorry, host. That is the plot of this mission world. Asking host to adapt to his new environment as soon as
possible] the system said apologetic.

[I will now explain the host the information of the task worlds.
The selected task world is F-level. The main system selected this novice level world for host because it is host first time doing tasks.
In total there are 9 different level task world.
F, E, D, C, B, A, S, SS and SSS the highest world. Host soul is not strong enough to go to an SSS-level world yet.] the system explained.

This first world is a modern world like his original world. Li Chang Bo looked at the forwarded technological civilisation in the memory of the original owner and felt a little excited.

Li Chang Bo closed his eyes and combed through his memories.
The protagonist of the story, is a college student named Su Yan and he studies art. Su Yan got into this noble kid college with a scholarship. He has to work day and night to pay for his living, plus he has to study for college, which isn’t easy for him.

Despite all this, he is a
bright young man and always sees the good in everyone. One day he was late for his class and bumped into someone on the way. The person he bumped into is the male lead of this
world, Feng Ran. Feng Ran is the young master of the Feng Family. His father is the director of the Feng company.

Feng Enterprise is the largest technology company in China and is also very
famous around the world. The one who runs the Feng family and the Enterprise is Feng Yu Han, Feng Ran’s uncle and his biggest backer. He is the head of the Feng family and calls the shots in the technology world. A lot of people respect and fear him, even if he’s only in
his late twenties.

He is the one who stands behind Feng Ran’s back and lends him a hand
when he needs it.
Feng Ran then started to get interested in Su Yan because he didn’t try to get his favour and ignored him even after knowing who he was. It irritated him to see that Su Yan was nice to everyone expect to him. That is why he started searching trouble for the protagonist
shou to get his attention. It worked but Su Yan hated him after knowing that he was the cause of all his problems recently. Every girl and even some boys on campus were jealous and envious of Su Yan because they could see that Feng Ran liked him.

One day Su Yan was kidnapped by someone that hated the Feng family because everyone knew that Feng Ran was interested in Su Yan. After knowing that Su Yan was kidnapped because of him, Feng Ran rescued him. Su Yan fell in love with him and they got together
after a while.

Their relationship was not easy because somebody always tried to break them apart but after a lot of back and forth they overcame the problems together. This only brought the two closer together until the end of their lives.
Su Yan became a world famous painter and Feng Ran took over the Feng company because his uncle died in a planned car accident and left the company to Feng Ran.

The character Li Chan Bo resides in is a cannon fodder also named Li Chan Bo. He is the Second Young master of the Li family and has been friends with Feng Ran since childhood.
Li Chang Bo has been in love with Feng Ran since high school, but it is a pity that Feng Ran only sees him as a friend. Because he had been spoiled since childhood he could not accept that Feng Ran rejected him for a poor green tea bitch. That is also one of the reasons why he started searching trouble for Su Yan but the other reason is that Su Yan
stole the painting he drew for the worldwide art competition. He and Su Yan were participating in it and when the winner was announced, he saw that Su Yan won the competition with his painting. He complained and told everyone that it was his painting and
that Su Yan stole it, but no one believed him.

They all thought he was jealous of Su Yan for winning the competition. Li Chang Bo even went to Feng Ran for help and explained everything. But he never thought that Feng Ran would not only embarrass him before everyone but he also made the Li Family bankrupt and brought his parents to prison and
killed his older brother Li Yu Cheng because he messed with Su Yan.

After loosing his wealth and his family Su Yan searched for a job trying to make a living but everywhere he went to no one employed him. Their reason was that he shouldn’t have offended the Feng family. Desperate, Li Chang Bo took his life.

Li Chang Bo sighed after going through the original owners memories.

[Host task has to avenge Li Chang Bo and get a 90% favorability from the Male Lead. If Li Chang Bo has a wish, then the host has to carry it out.]

“What are his wishes?” Li Chang Bo asked and stood up from bed. He went into the bathroom and looked at the appearance of the original owner in the mirror.

He was stunned for a moment when he saw his appearance. He had a gentle face with pink lips and white teeth. It can be said that he looked to 70% the same as his original body. But he was dissatisfied with his current height. He was only 1.75m tall, it was not small but smaller than his original height.

[He wants to save his innocent family. They didn’t do anything so Feng Ran didn’t have the right to push them to their death because of what he did. He also wants to win the art competition and expose Sun Yan’s green tea personality to everyone.]

Li Chang Bo frowned when he heard the original owners wish.
“What’s with Feng Ran? Doesn’t he want to get his revenge on Feng Ran because of what he did to him and his family? Like, he is literally the reason why they all died.”

[The original owner loved Feng Ran and thought that he was deceived by Su Yan that’s why he doesn’t want to get revenge on Feng Ran.] the system said also not understanding how the original owner would still love the male lead until his end.

“Stupid. He may not want to do anything against Feng Ran but I will make him pay for killing the original owner and his family. I am not that merciful.” Li Chang Bo said and smiled playfully .

The system got goosebumps when he saw his hosts smile. He wanted to light up a candle for Feng Ran but then he left it, why should he light up a candle for that scumbag, he deserves it.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. “Second Young Master, dinner is finished. Please
come down.” A maid said.

“I will come down.” Li Chang Bo said and went into his walk-in closet. He chose to wear black pants with a black white over-sized hoodie and white sneakers.
After wearing his clothes, he took his phone and went downstairs.

What came into his sight was a warm picture of a family of three talking and laughing with each other. They all turned their head after hearing someone come down.

Mrs Li smiled when she saw her son. “Chang Bo come and sit beside your mother. The food will get
cold.” She said and took his hand. Li Chang Bo sat down on the chair beside her and observed the family of the original owner.

They treated the original owner really good. They spoiled him and loved him unconditionally. Especially his older brother, Li Yu Cheng.

Li Yu Cheng is 28 years old and has a warm personality. He took over the family business three years ago and has brought it to new highs. He died because he used his power against the Feng family to protect his brother but was at the end defeated by Feng Ran.

The original owner was devastated when he heard that his brother died. But he never knew the reason his brother died or who killed him.

°°°°°°°°′°°°
Nahema.K.