Arc 2. 11

You might think that Feng Yu Han kept making out with Li Chang Bo because of the low moan that came out of Li Chang Bo's mouth, but in reality Feng Yu Han was tickling Li Chang Bo's belly with a mischievous grin and Li Chang Bo was trying to suppress his laughter, which made him moan from time to time.

Tears flowed from the corners of his
reddened eyes and he looked at Feng Yu Han pleadingly and also full of hatred for making him suffer so much.

After a while, Feng Yu Han took pity on him and let him go. Li Chang
Bo took a deep breath and stared angrily at Feng Yu Han.

He jumped on top of him, sat on his chest and tried to tickle him, but Feng Yu Han did not respond, which made Li Chang
Bo furious.

With tears in his eyes, Li Chang Bo pounded his fists on Feng Yu Han's chest
and stopped when he got tired. Laughing, Feng Yu Han got up and got out of bed, Li Chang Bo followed him and they stepped out from behind the curtains.

When the director saw them come out, he said "cut" and the filming stopped.

"Chairman Feng, should we use this for the commercial or do you want to reshoot it?" The director asked as a precaution, he already knew that Feng Yu Han wanted to remake the movie because he had said on the phone that he wanted to do something, but the director
did not know that he wanted to do such a thing.

Remembering what had just happened, the director felt dizzy. Fortunately, he had kicked out the personnel who were not needed for the shooting, and the rest were trustworthy.

"Yes!" said Li Chang Bo hurriedly. He knew his lover was teasing him, but he still didn't want the whole world to see his lover like this.

And as you can guess, Feng Yu Han also
thought the same thing when he instructed the director to give him the memory card. His secretary gave the director a new one and the shooting continued.

This time it was a real shoot, they got ready and then they could start shooting. The photos that came out in the
end were perfect and they finished the shoot.

The director went to Feng Yu Han with the photos so he could choose three of them, but Feng Yu Han let Li Chang Bo choose and gave him the photos.

The photos were better than he had thought, and it took him a long time to choose them.

Although his clothes were a little revealing, they covered the places they were supposed to cover, and the way Feng Yu Han held him also covered most of the exposed skin.

Finally, he decided to take the first three pictures. In the first one, Li Chang Bo was lying on the bed and Feng Yu Han was lying on top of him, holding his chin with his right hand to the camera so that you could see the jewellery Li Chang Bo was wearing.

In the second one, Li Chang Bo was sitting on a throne, had his legs crossed and his arms resting on the throne,
and was arrogantly looking down at Feng Yu Han, who was kneeling in front of him, had one knee on the floor, and was holding Li Chang Bo's feet with his left hand, which also had jewellery hanging from them.

The last one was Li Chang Bo's favourite, as he and Feng Yu Han stood in the middle of the room looking lovingly at each other. Li Chang Bo was leaning in Feng Yu Han's arms, his left hand was on his shoulder and his right hand, held
by Feng Yu Han, was on the spot where Feng Yu Han's heart was beating and a beautifully shining ring adorned his ring finger.

“These three” he said and glanced enquiringly at Feng Yu Han to check if he was comfortable with his choice. Feng Yu Han nodded and handed the pictures to the director.

As he left, he took the copies and put them in an envelope.

Outside, Feng Yu Han held the car door open for Li Chang Bo when they reached the car.