Arc 1. 19

The next day, Su Yan was jolted out of sleep when a guard pulled him up with all his might and took him out of the cell.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked in panic, but they ignored him and kept walking.

Su Yan was put into a car and then got out in front of a white building. When he saw the building he knew where he was and tried to escape again, but of course he didn't succeed.

Many people in white kilt coats came out of the building and approached Su Yan. Su Yan almost fainted when he saw the syringe in the hand of one of these people.

He braced himself and tried to avoid the syringe but he was held tightly from behind so that he could not avoid it and could only watch powerlessly as the syringe entered his body.

"Why? Why? WHY?!! I didn't do anything. It is all Li Chang Bo's fault. It's all his fault.

He should be here and not me. I'm not mentally ill. I don't want to go there. Let me go. NO!!!" he shouted around him until his voice slowly faded and nothing could be heard from him.

The people in the white coats changed him into white clothes and took him to the white room where he will spend the rest of his life.

At the same moment, a luxurious car pulled up in town and parked in front of a villa - a man in a suit got out and greeted the family waiting for him at the front door.

"Hello Chairman Feng. I hope you are well," Father Li said respectfully, looking at him in offence.

"I am fine, father-in-law. I hope you are well too," Feng Yu Han replied politely, while looking around for his baby.

Mother Li noticed that he was looking for something and smiled.
"My son, you don't need to look for that boy. He is still sleeping. Do you mind waking him up?"

Feng Yu Han looked at her knowingly and gave a short bow, "Thank you, Mother," and then he went up the stairs to Li Chang Bo's room.

Entering his room Feng Yu Han saw Li Chang Bo curled up with his cover in the bed surrounded by many cushions. He took out his mobile phone and took many pictures of his baby, the best of which he put as his background picture, and looked at it contentedly.

He sat at the edge of the bed and traced his hand over Li Chang Bo's face, stopping at his lips and applying light pressure to them. Li Chang Bo felt something on his lips in his sleep and
licked it.

Something wet and soft touched his finger and Feng Yu Han saw a pink tongue. His heart quickened and a heat ignited in his whole body, he bent down and kissed Li Chang Bo.

In his sleep, Li Chang Bo felt someone kissing him, so he resisted. He tried to push the person away but was unable, the person kissing him held his arms above his head and deepened the kiss.

After a while Li Chang Bo felt a familiar tingling in his heart and he knew it was his lover, so he returned the kiss and they made out for a long time until Li
Chang Bo was out of air.

"Why did you kiss me while I was sleeping?" asked Li Chang Bo as he gasped for air.

"Baby, you seduced me with your lewd tongue."

Feng Yu Han looked at his lover and became hard when he saw what he looked like. Li Chang Bo's face was red, his eyes were half open and looking at Feng Yu Han with light tears in his eyes, saliva was rolling out of his mouth and by inhaling you could see his little
pink tongue.

His sleeping shirt was partly open, the first three buttons were undone and
you could see his chest with the pink cherry's on it. Li Chang Bo noticed Feng Yu Han's hungry gaze on him and pulled his blanket over his
head.