Arc 2. 2

“So we are at the time when Li Chang Bo was drugged and forcibly raped by the man Zhang Li-Min had hired. What great timing," Li Chang Bo said, realising that something waswrong with him.

Out of nowhere, all his emotions disappeared and only an empty shell of him remained.

Slowly he lost his desire and interest in everything, and everything became indifferent to him.

His face, which some time ago had been eaten away by pain, became emotionless and his eyes lost the lustre they once had.

The feeling of pleasure he had felt some time ago also disappeared. But what frightened Li Chang Bo the most was that the grief of losing his lover and all his feelings for Feng Yu Han had disappeared.

Startled, he asked his system what was happening to him.

‘System, what is wrong with me?’ Li Chang Bo had the urge to cry, but he couldn't because he lacked the emotions to do so.

Although he had lost his lover, he was not devastated because he still had the memories of him and the love he felt only for him, but because he could no longer feel them, he panicked.

It felt like he had lost a part of his soul and that feeling was suffocating him, but the worst thing was that he couldn't get rid of it because now he had no feeling for it.

[Host, please calm down. There is nothing wrong with the Host, it's just that the superiors thought it would be good if the Host did this task with the personality of its original owner. Therefore, the host has inherited his personality. After completing this
mission, the host will be back to normal].

'Oh okey. That scared me to death, but how am I supposed to get the Lord God's Soul Shard in this world if I can't show and feel emotions?' Li Chang Bo asked the system.

Listlessly, he stepped out of the cabin and looked at his reflection.
There he saw a young man in his early twenties with an emotionless face. He had soft features with a feminine touch. He has sword-like eyebrows and dark brown phoenix eyes adorned with long eyelashes.

He has a straight nose, thin, slightly pink lips and a sharp jawline. His shoulder-length dark brown hair is tied loosely with a barrette. Some strands
that were not tied up fell on his forehead, giving him a lazy appearance.

[I do not know host, the host must find out for himself].

‘Then who is the Lord God in this world?’

[In this world, Feng Yu Han is the Lord God].

‘Wait a minute! Feng Yu Han?!’

[Yes, host. The Lord God will have the same name as the host in every world].

‘And what is his identity in this world?’

[He is 29 years old this year and the chairman of Feng Entertainment. Before he took up the post of chairman, he was a world-famous actor. He has an unimaginable number of fans who call him "Your Majesty the Emperor". He is described as sexy and domineering, but he also has a cold, indifferent and dangerous personality. Although he is so popular, everyone knows not to mess with him. And he has been into a relationship with Zhang Li-Min for three years].

‘He is in a relationship with the Zhang Li-Min who destroyed Li Chang Bo's life? Wow, he has bad taste in women,’ Li Chang Bo said, a little disappointed, but then he cheered himself up by saying that it wasn't his husband, so it didn't matter.

[Yes, exactly the Zhang Li-Min. They don't have a mutual love affair with each other. Zhang Li-Min likes Feng Yu Han because he is rich, powerful and handsome. She also wants to marry him out of greed to become the most respected and envied woman, the next Miss Feng. Feng Yu Han does not have the slightest feelings for her. He only
dates her because his parents complained to him about being single all his life. They introduced him to Zhang Li-Min and forced him to be with her. Feng Yu Han didn't care who he was with, so he agreed], the system explained.