Arc 1. 8

When Li Chang Bo had finished with his last lesson for the day he went to a store to buy art supplies. On his way back home saw Su Yan making out with some fat old man in an alley.

“System record them.”

[Yes, host. What do you need this tape for?]

“I can use it to threaten Su Yan or upload it on the internet, so that everyone could see what a green tea bitch he is. But I don’t need it right now so save it.

[Alright host.]

“Monitor Feng Ran and Su Yan for me. Tell me if they do something suspicious or if something happens to them.”

Li Chang Bo saw a bank under a tree that was near the water and decided to sit there and draw the sketch for his painting. He found a comfortable position to sit, took out his headphones to hear some slow and soothing music before sketching.

While sketching he forgot the time and in a blink of the eyes the sky was already dark and the wind began to blow.
Li Chang Bo stood up and wrapped up his things before calling the old driver to pick him up. But then he stopped and told thedriver that he would come back alone and he didn’t
need to come pick him up.

Li Chang Bo slowly and steadily walked to the person leaning against the car under the street light and hugged him. He was hugged back by the tall man and the man snuggled his head in between Li Chang Bo’s head and shoulders.

“Baby, I came to pick you up.” Feng Yu Han said softly with a hoarse voice.

“Mhm” Li Chang Bo hugged his neck and kissed him which Feng Yu Han responded by kissing him back heavily. The two of them made out for a while before slowly letting go.

Feng Yu Han wanted to continue the kiss but his baby was our of breath so he endured his urge and only kissed his eyes and then his forehead.

“Baby, get in the car. I will drive you back home, it’s already late.”

In the car Feng Yu Han told the driver to drive to the Li Estate. Li Chang Bo sat on his lap, hugged him and lazily snuggled his head on his head.

Feng Yu Han almost melted by his baby’s cuteness and hugged him. He gently stroked his head while planting a kiss on his head.

“Are you tired?” he whispered.

“Yes” Li Chang Bo said dazed between sleep.

“Then sleep, I will wake you up when we arrive”

“Thanks” Li Chang Bo whispered and lightly kissed Feng Yu Han’s chest and then falling asleep.

The place where Li Chang Bo kissed him tingled and Feng Yu Han’s heart beat fastened.

He does not know why he reacts to Li Chang Bo like this but he likes it. He wants to posses this person madly but he has to suppress his desire else he will scare his baby away.

Arriving at the Estate of the Li family Feng Yu Han told the driver to inform the guards that Chairman Feng is here.

After the driver told the guard what his master told him to do, the guard quickly informed the Li family. They came out to greet Chairman Feng, a little scared
because they didn’t know why he would come tot their house at this time of the day.

“Good evening Chairman Feng. I don’t want to offend you with this question, but why did you decide to visit us at this hour?” Li Yu Cheng asked the older man in front of him.

Feng Yu Han looked coldly at them and they shivered by his dangerous aura.
“I found my baby at the park so I brought hum back to his house.” he said ignoring their stunned faces.