Arc 2. 17

When Zhang Li-Min arrived at the airport, she was greeted by many fans shouting and holding up signs to get her attention.

Seeing this Zhang Li-Min's, bad mood lifted and she smiled with confidence.

'This is how everyone should look at me. Adore me and honour me, be envious of me because you will never be like me.'

Conceited, she marched out of the airport and got into the van that was waiting for her.

In the Van she called Feng Yu Han numerous times but each time she merely heard a beeping.

After all these calls, she angrily stopped and wrote him many messages, but the
messages didn't go through as they weren't friends anymore.

Horrified, she realised that Feng Yu Han had deleted her number.

Hysterically, she turned to her manager and told her to "Go to Feng Yu Han's company, now!"

"We can't. You have a busy schedule and now we have to rush to the next appointment. We're already running a bit late," said the manager, scrolling through her tablet and looking
at Zhang Li-Min's schedule.

She frowned, seeing that her schedule was very full because they had to postpone all the appointments from last month.

One appointment in particular
caught her eye and she read it more carefully.

It was the live conference with the actors of the film 'In our next life'.

"Tomorrow you will have a live conference with the actors of the film 'In Our Next Life'. "

Zhang Li-Min was still annoyed by her action just now, but she inquired anyway, "Who will be attending?"

The manager opened the guest list and listed all the people who would attend.
"Your brother Zhang Bao, Cha Huiqing, Oh Ming, the director, the author, Feng Yu Han as the biggest investor and last but not least Li Chang Bo as the younger brother of the male protagonist."

"Li Chang Bo again! That brat is everywhere," Zhang Li-Min exclaimed. A bad feeling spread through her heart, and she couldn't help thinking that something bad was about to happen.

'How the hell did he get the part? Was it Feng Yu Han who helped him again? Why is he paying so much attention to that bastard?' Zhang Li-Min tried to ignore the bad promotion, but it ate her up inside, she became restless and decided to do something now.

She took out her phone and looked for a number she hadn't contacted in years. When she found the number, she texted the person and waited for a reply.

I want you to do something for me.

Well, if it isn't our humble Zhang Li-Min.
I didn't think you would ever write to me again. What can this humble thing do for you, Your Majesty?

Stop joking and help me with something.

What do you want? And don't forget, I want something in return.

Yes, and you'll get it. Grab some men and beat up a man named Li Chang Bo. Preferably with a few cuts on his face and a broken leg so he can't use it properly even after it heals.

It sounds like you have a lot of hatred for the currently famous elf prince. Is it because he's better looking than you or because everyone associates him with Feng Yu Han? Wait, wait,let me guess............mhhhh............ both of them.

Shut up, are you doing it or not?

Hahaha, I'll do it. Don't forget to send me the money.