Arc 1. 4

Feng Yu Han stood behind them and kept starring at Li Chand Bo possessive. He never thought that his baby was the second son of the Li family. Doesn’t that mean that he likes his nephew Feng Ran. He was pissed at himself that he didn’t find his baby sooner and pissed at his nephew for making his baby like him.

Li Chang Bo got out of his mothers embrace and slowly walked to Feng Yu Han. He stood in front of him and scanned him from head to toe.
Feeling his baby scanning him with a smile on his face, Feng Yu Han felt proud of his looks and body.

They stared each other in the eyes and were both fascinated by their eyes.
Li Chang Bo was the first to snap out of the trance. He stuck out his hand and introduced himself to Feng Yu Han.

“Good evening Chairman Feng. I’m Li Chang Bo the second young master of the Li family. It’s nice to meet you.”
Feng Yu Han snapped out of his trance and took Li Chang Bo’s hand and held it tightly while gently stroking his hand with his thumb.

Li Chang Bo relaxed at his small gesture and looked at him tenderly. While looking at him he caught a heart-shaped birthmark on Feng Yu Han’s wrist.
Feng Yu Han’s heart skipped a beat seeing Li Chang Bo look at him tenderly.
Feng Yu Han’s dangerous facial features softened so much that everyone around them could see it.

They were all in disbelief with what they saw before their eyes.
Chairman Feng is known for having an emotionless face and not being moved by anything, that’s also one of the reason why he rejected countless confessions from his admirers in the last decades.

No one dares to mess with him because Chairman Feng would just get
ride of them until there wouldn’t be a trace of them on earth and this fact terrifies everyone that has to interact with him because of the fear that they would die any moment.

“Baby just call me Yu Han and not Chairman Feng. It’s also nice to finally meet you.” Feng Yu Han said and did not let go of Li Chang Bo’s hand.

Li Chang Bo raised his brow when he heard the man call him ‘baby’ but he liked it so he didn’t complain.
Smiling he said “Then I will call you Yu Han from now on. Yu Han here is a birthday present for you from me, I hope you will like it.” and gave him the present that was still in his hand.

Feng Yu Han’s heart slightly trembled when he heard Li Chang Bo call him ‘Yu Han’. He took the gift and held it tight.
“Thank you baby, I like everything you give me.” he wanted to tell his baby something but was interrupted by one of his Guards.

“Master your second uncle is causing trouble at the company with some board directors.” the guard whispered and stood behind Feng Yu Han waiting for instructions.

Feng Yu Han was annoyed that he had to leave his baby because some dumb ass thinks he could do things behind his back. ‘I think it’s time for them to die. They will just disturb his time with his baby in the future. While I’m at it I have to arrange the house so that my baby
would feel comfortable when moving in.’ he thought and told the guard to wait for him outside. He took out his personal business card with his private number on it and gave it to his baby.

“Here, you can always reach me with this number. Call me if you need my help or if you want to see me.” Feng Yu Han took Li Chang Bo in his arms and kissed his eyes and then his forehead.

“Thank you:” Li Chang Bo said and closed his eyes when Feng Yu Han kissed him.
After that Feng Yu Han turned and left the banquet.

An uproar arose right after Feng Yu Han was gone. The guests all looked at Li Chang Bo with interest and some with jealousy especially Su Yan who was not far away from him with Feng Ran watching Feng Yu Han’s and Li Chang Bo’s interaction and listening to their
conversation.