Arc 1. 12

‘System, get me all the information about the current situation of this company and the information’s of Hong’s company and their CEO:’

[Yes, Host. Oh and I forgot to tell you that Su Yan is trying to completely turn Feng Ran against you.]

[DING! The Male Lead’s favorability dropped by 5. The scale is now at 20 Host.]

[DING! The Male Lead’s favorability dropped by 10. The scale is now at 10 Host.]

‘Why did his favorability continue to drop? I’m sure that it’s not just because Su Yan told him some bad things about me.’

[The Host is right, It’s because after hearing what the protagonist shou told him the protagonist gong thought that you had something to do with the kidnapping that’s why his favorability dropped by ten.]

‘Zhh, just because the original owner didn’t like Su Yan does not mean that he will go as far as kidnapping him. It’s not like it matters. We have a tight schedule ahead of us.’

Li Chang Bo said and continued to work on the files that were spread out on his desk.

Li Chang Bo thought of developing a new high-tech device and make it public once it’s convenient. At the time when his system was looking for the information, he drew up the plans for the device which he would use to cooperate with the Hong’s company.

A month passed. During that time Li Chang Bo released the new high-tech device.

The high-tech device that Li Chang Bo created was a holographic watch.
When turned on the screen appears before the eyes of the user and only the user can see it.

The watch only recognizes one user so even if it is stolen it cannot be used by the stolen person because its DNA does not match with that of its owner. With the cooperation of Hong's company, this watch uses the latest security system.

There are two collections of
this watch, a wrist watch with touch screen for men and a bracelet with touch screen for women.

Since Li Chang Bo had so little time he also made the plans for his new device during class. The CEO of Hong’s company was very satisfied with the content of the contract and was also interested with his new device, so he gave him his full support with the creation of
the watches.

Since then everywhere he went he praised the second son of the Li family for his intelligence and business skills.
After the products were publicized on the main platforms of Hong’s company and Li’s company, the sales blew up.

Li Chang Bo wasn’t very surprised because the system informed him that Feng Yu Han helped him publish his products by publicizing it on his private platform. The Li company stormed to the top once again, and was led to new
heights by Li Chang Bo.

Seeing how quickly and cleverly Li Chang Bo solved the problems and even took the company to new heights, flabbergasted the board directors and the Li family.

Father Li wanted to appoint him as a COO (Chief Operating Officer) under his brother the CEO but Li Chang Bo refused because first he was to lazy and second he had to become a world famous painter and a lazy pampered wife.

His father was disappointed because he
couldn’t convince him to work at the company, so Li Chang Bo promised to occasionally help at the company if they need him.

After the crisis ended, Li Chang Bo went to Feng Company to see Feng Yu Han. He was about to enter the presidential elevator when he was stopped by a woman at the front desk.

“I'm sorry but you can't use this elevator, it's for our Chairman only." she said and looked at him mockingly. Every day, a woman or man who claimed to know