Arc 1. 3

(Feng Yu Han and Li Chang Bo^)

The voices in the banquet quieted down. Everyone stared at the entrance stunned.
A young man came in. He wore a white suit that adorned his slender body and showed a bit of his chest. His milk-white neck was adorned with a white choker necklace, and his jade-like slender hand where in white transparent gloves. On his feet where white polished shoes.

His hair was parted and you could see his white forehead that complemented his noble like appearance. He had an indifferent and noble aura. Men in the hall started getting vulgar thoughts when they saw him.

Li Chang Bo felt many hot gazes on him but one gaze attracted his fullest attention.

‘Found you’ Li Chang Bo thought and his lips pulled into a slight arc as he gazed at the man staring at him with deep lust and obsession. The feeling of being dominated by the way he looked at him made Li Chang Bo excited.

“Let’s go congratulate Chairman Feng to his birthday.” Father Li said and went to the direction were Feng Yu Han was.
The people in the banquet hall started to mutter. A group of second generation young master gossiped in the corner of the banquet hall.

“Is that the second young master of the Li Family?”

“Yes, who would have thought that he was a beauty. His silver white hair shines in the light and his captivating red eyes can see into your soul.”

“Did you see those legs? Damn I’m turned on.”

“Do you think I would have a chance by him?”

“Stop dreaming. Haven’t you heard that young master Li likes young master Feng?”

“If I’m not wrong young master Feng already likes someone.”

“You’re right. Poor young master Li, the one he fancy’s already has one he likes.”

“If he wants, we can be together”

“My friend, just shut up”

“What’s your problem boy”

“Stop dreaming and come back to reality, stupid.”

When Feng Ran saw Li Chang Bo coming his way, he got annoyed and disgusted.
He knew that Li Chang Bo was in love with him because he confessed to him some time ago but rather than him he liked the simple minded and innocent Su Yan. Feng Ran hated Li Chang Bo because he kept bullying Su Yan.

Su Yan was the light in his dark world and he wouldn’t allow it that someone would hurt him, he deserves everything good in this world.

He has always thought of him as a good brother but now he is just disgusted by him. But he was stunned silly when he saw Li Chang Bo enter the hall. Li Chang Bo has always been beautiful but now he looked like a new person just breath taking.

“Feng Ran, could you please let me go. I don’t want to be here.” Su Yan whispered and tried to pull his hand out of Feng Ran’s grip.

Su Yan was blinking his big wet eyes and looked pitiful but inside him he was bubbling with anger. ‘Why the fuck is Feng Ran staring at that Bitch? He will destroy my whole plan of becoming Mrs Feng. It’s already annoying having him tailing after me at school but now he can’t even introduce me to his uncle? How the fuck am I supposed to seduce Feng Yu
Han?’
Su Yan thought and saw that Feng Yu Han was coming this way. He smirked after thinking of something.

He pulled his hand with all his strength out of Feng Rans grip and fell backwards.
Feng Yu Han was startled once he saw someone falling his way and caught him reflexively.
Su Yan pretended to be flustered and embarrassed but he was smirking in triumph inside
him.