Arc 1. 16

“FUCK” Father Feng threw away all the things that were on his desk with a wave of his hand.

He leaned with his hands on the desk and stared hatefully at the report handed to him by one of his subordinates.

“Why is he still alive. Didn't the guy I hired to crash into his car tell me yesterday that the accident was bad? So how did Feng Yu Han escape with only
a scrape on his head? Could it be that he knew from the start what we were up to?
Impossible!! I have to figure out another way to get rid of him forever." Father Feng summoned his secretary.

"Investigate what Feng Yu Han is doing and whether he already knew about our every step." “Yes, director.”

With a dark expression on the face he drove his car to the Main Estate of the Feng Family were his uncle lives. Deep in his thoughts, Feng Ran almost didn’t hear the ringtone that came from his phone. He accepted the call when he saw who called him.

“Where are you?” said the person on the other line.

“I’m on my way to uncle.” Feng Ran answered and drove into the driveway of the Estate.
He turned off the engine of the car and took out the key.

“While you are there question him and figure out if he knows anything about the accident.”
Father Feng told his son.

“Yes, father.” Feng Ran hung up the phone and got out of the car.

At the door the butler was waiting for him. “May I know why young Master Feng is here?”
Feng Ran felt embarrassed and humiliated to state his business at his own family house.

“I’m here to see my uncle. I heard that he had an accident yesterday and was discharged in the morning that’s why I came to check on him.” Feng Ran said impatient.

“Then, please wait here young master. I will inform the Master that yo are here.” the butler said courtly and went to Feng Yu Han, while Feng Ran who was left behind complained in his heart.
‘The first one I will fire after taking over the Chairman’s position will be you.
Ungrateful low-life.’

“Scram” Li Chang Bo said to Feng Yu Han and kicked him away. From the time he was discharged from the hospital until now, Feng Yu Han has been molesting Li Chang Bo. Feng Yu Han’s hands kept travelling around Li Chang Bo’s body and he stole kisses from him from time to
time.

“If I told the whole world how you are acting right now they would think that I’m crazy.”

Feng Yu Han laughed and held his foot in his hand while massaging it. “Baby, you will hurt your precious foot.”

“Who is your baby?! You are the baby! Your whole family is the baby!
Now scram for this lord!” He was annoyed by his touchy behaviour. The competition was in a few hours and he wanted to sleep before going there, but this bastard kept touching while he was trying to sleep, so he was in a bad mood now.

As they were bickering the butler knocked on the door. Feng Yu Han stopped pinching his baby’s waist and properly set up. “Yes”

The butler entered the room and bowed to his master. “Master, young master Feng is here to see you.”

Feng Yu Han’s brows furrowed once he heard that Feng Ran was here.

“Let him wait in the living room.” “Yes, master.”

“What will you do with him?” Li Chang Bo asked lazily and laid his head on Feng Yu Han’s lap.

“I want to see what he wants to do. It's about time to get rid of them, they disturb my time with you and i don't like that.” He said and slowly ran his hair through Li Chang Bo’s hair.