Arc 1. 5

In his room Li Chang Bo lazily changed his clothes and lied on his bed with his bedcover over his body. He hugged his pillow and continued his talk with his system.

[No Host you don’t have to increase Feng Ran’s favorability if you don’t want to but you have to fulfil the original owners wishes.] the system said and lied down beside his host on the bed.

“That’s good. Could you please tell me again what were the tasks that I have to do?”

[Host tasks are:

Main task
1. Collect the scattered soul shard of the Lord God

Side task
1. Protect the Li family
2. Expose Su Yan’s true personality to the world
3. Become a world famous painter] the system told his host his tasks.

“Why do I have a new task? If I remember correctly, it wasn’t there at the beginning.” Li Chang Bo asked confused.

[Because the host didn’t want to increase the favorability of the male lead, host was tasked a new main mission. This main mission will be the same in every world host will transfer to.]

“Okay. Who is the Lord God and why do I have to collect his scattered soul?”

[Host authority level is not qualified to know anything about the lord god. The main System gave the Host this task because the soul shard of the Lord God in this world reacted to host and the Higher ups found out that there is still a chance to bring back the Lord God. To do that host has to collect all his soul shards that are scattered in thousand of worlds.] the system said and apologised to his host for not being able to tell him who the Lord god is.

“You don’t have to apologise. How will I know who the Lord God is in every world and how do I collect his soul shard?”

[The Main system gave me a function that could help us track the Lord God’s soul. The Lord God has to willingly give the host his soul, so that the host could collect it.]

“Who is the lord God in this world?”

[In this world the Lord God is the head of the Feng family, the chairman of Feng Enterprise and is also the uncle of the protagonist, Feng Yu Han, host. Who would have imagined that the Lord God turned out to be Host’s man. Haha] the system laughed.

It was surprised when the main system told him that they found the soul shard of the Lord God. The Lord God has disappeared for more than billion of years and everyone lost the hope to resurrect the Lord God.

That’s why when the higher ups felt the slight response of his soul they directly instructed the main system to inform the system and give his host the task to collect all the Lord God’s soul shards.

They don’t know why the Lord God
responded to Li Chang Bo and they are also not sure if the Lord God will respond to him in the next world but this is their only chance to resurrect him and they will not give it up.

If the Lord God does not respond to Li Chang Bo in the next world they will think of another way to collect his soul.

“Interesting. So my man is that so called ‘Lord God’ of yours. It doesn’t matter to me who he is as long as I can get be with him in the end. Does he know that he is the Lord God?”
Li Chang Bo asked lazily.

[I’ll have to check that host. I will immediately go scan it.] the system said before disappearing.

‘It didn’t have to do it but well it doesn’t matter. I’m sleepy.’ Li Chang Bo thought tired and fell a sleep.