Arc 1. 7

“Young master Li also told us that you would immediately come to him if he gives you a call. It sounded as if you have an intimate relationship but we all know that he seduced you that’s why I wanted to tell you that you have to be careful with him.” Su Yan wanted to continue his white Lotus image but Li Chang Bo was fed up with his constant ramblings so
he interrupted him.

“You should apply to be an actor, your white lotus act is amazing. It could even foul everyone around you but don’t think you can get your fake ass near my man. I’m warning you get those paws of yours back to your body or I will chop it off faster then you could react.” Li Chang Bo threatened Su Yan coldly and stood in front of Feng Yu Han blocking his view.

He tried to block his view but with his 1.75m Feng Yu Han could still see Su Yan so he was dissatisfied.

He turned to his head to glare at Feng Yu Han and pulled him down to his height by his necktie.

“Who are you calling aunt? Do I look old to you old man? I’m warning you, if I see your sexy ass near this fake white lotus then I will slowly and painfully castrate you. Did I made myself clear to you?”

Everyone was shocked by Li Chang Bo’s attitude and the way he threatened Chairman Feng.

The boys all closed their legs when they heard the word ‘castrate’ and looked with fear and horror in their eyes at Li Chang Bo. The girls kept staring at Feng Yu Han with glances that could directly strip him.

Li Chang Bo glared at them and they turned their head and looked at something else.

Feng Yu Han pulled Li Chang Bo in his arms and kissed him fiercely. After the long and hot kiss ended he looked at Li Chang Bo with love in his eyes and told him “Don’t worry, wife. I only have you in my eyes and am not interested in others. And you can’t chop of my dick
because it will be a daily essential for the rest of your life. It will prove to you if I am as old as you say.” He smirked, seeing Li Chang bo blush shyly at his words.

Many students where jealous at Li Chang Bo for having such a man.
“Shameless!” Was Li Chang Bo’s replies to his words.

“I have a lesson in a while so go back. Bye” He said and went to his class ignoring the smiling Feng Yu Han.

Feng Yu Han knew that his wife was escaping from him because he was shy.
“I’m warning you. Don’t let me hear or see you disturbing my wife or you, your father and that boy next to you will disappear.” Feng Yu Han warned Feng Ran and went back to his company with his secretary.

______

While searching for a place to sit in the classroom, Li Chang Bo heard the voice of the system.

[DING! Feng Yu Han’s favorability for the protagonist Gong decreased by 5. Now it is 0 Host.]

In the back of the classroom beside the window was a place where the sun shone through the window and it is where Li Chang Bo decided to sit.

‘The protagonist has quit the powerful halo to just have his favorability decrease by 5. Who cares, right now I have to concentrate on winning that art competition.'

The students came in one after one in the classroom and sat on their seats. Some of them carefully looked at Li Chang Bo who was being shone by the sun. They all exhaled dramatically and thought of one thing.
‘ANGEL’

“Good morning. I have some good news for you.” the teacher said and looked excited.

“Our school got the permission to participate in the worldwide Art competition.”