Arc 2. 18

On the way to the hotel where the live video will be shot, Li Chang Bo was greeted by a group of men with strong physiques and a menacing look.

The one in the lead grinned at him and eyed him up and down, nodding his head in acknowledgment.

"Uh-huh, yeah. So it wasn't a lie that your beauty is not of this world. No wonder she wants to get rid of you."

"Little Prince, I'd hate to do it, but I was hired to do this. So now I have to take care of you. It would be best for all of us, if you just stay quiet, so that we can get this over with quickly."

The man and headed towards Li Chang Bo whilst the others followed him.

Li Chang Bo said emotionlessly, "If you have the ability, then come and take me down."

No sooner had he said these words than the men's faces changed, they rushed up and punched Li Chang Bo in the face, knocking him straight down.

Li Chang Bo quickly dodged and kicked him with ease, he spun around and dodged the next attack which came from behind, knocking the man down with his elbow.

As they fought, Li Chang Bo and the system talked to each other.

'Zhang Li-Min.'

[Zhang L- huh! host, how did you know it was Zhang Li-Min] the system said curiously.

'I only have a really bad relationship with two people in this world. One is my old manager who is now in prison, and the other is none other than Zhang Li-Min. So it can only be her.
And if I'm not mistaken, she doesn't want me to be in the live video, hence she sent these people to stop me. Am I right?'

[Why doesn't it surprise me that you are aware of everything already? What am I here for?] The system muttered to itself.

[The host got it right. Yesterday after Zhang Li-Min landed here, she saw the message written by Feng Yu Han and got upset. She put all the blame on you and decided to get rid of you. She hired a gang she had done business with a long time ago to make sure that you don't show up at the live video tomorrow. On top of that, she demanded that they break your limbs so that you would have trouble walking in the future] It told Li Chang Bo.

Li Chang Bo smiled faintly and gave the last person a blow on the head causing him to fall down on the ground unconscious.

All around him were men with injuries on their faces, some moaning in pain and others lying still on the ground.

Li Chang Bo ran away, ignoring them, and ran over those in front of his path,
earning a groan.

'Next time I hope she sends me something more challenging. This just now was far too easy for me.'

The system shivered when he saw his host's sly face. What a beast he thought.

At the avenue he entered through the back door as not to be seen by the numerous fans standing at the front door.

Li Chang Bo went to the bathroom and washed his hands.

After he was done, he wanted to leave the bathroom but a man stopped him.

Li Chang Bo tried to pass him, but the man caught him and pushed him against the wall. Li Chang Bo looked up emotionlessly and saw that it was Feng Yu Han.

Smiling, he hugged him and snuggled in his arms happily. Feng Yu Han also smiled, caressed his hair while giving him a kiss on his eyes and his forehead.

"I missed you, baby"

"I missed you too, Hanhan" Li Chang Bo kissed him and Feng Yu Han returned it
enthusiastically.