Arc 3. 5

The first thing the Emperor saw after he arrived at the cold palace was consort Fu forcing concubine Li to eat some unpalatable food.

Before he could put it in his mouth, Emperor Feng marched in big strides and knocked the spoon out of Consort Fu’s hand.

After doing that the Emperor’s gaze was fixed on concubine Li.

He was mesmerized, as the real person was a thousand times better than the one he dreamed about.

While thinking about his special one, a shrill voice brought him out of his wonderful thoughts and back to reality.

He looked at the culprit and saw Consort Fu looking at him with venom filled eyes which immediately subsided after he saw that the Emperor was the one who interrupted his fun.

The Emperor stared at him down and asked what his plan was with a dark face.

Consort Fu was trembling terribly and he was trying to find his words to answer the already enraged Emperor, not to further irritate him.

“T-this consort was only trying to help the brother as he was pitiful. This consort has no malicious intentions.” Consort Fu stuttered and looked at the emperor with a pitiful and delicate face, hoping to influence the emperor with his pitiful appearance.

The Emperor only looked at him with a raised brow and said, “Is that so?”.

Seeing that the Emperor did nothing against him, Fu Xi gained more confidence and even stood up from the floor without the emperor’s permission and slowly went to him.

In Front of him he took the emperor’s hand into his own and explained his intentions while twisting Concubine Li’s side and flowering his image to the fullest.

While he was talking the emperor waved his hand which was behind his back in concubine Li’s direction, motioning him to stand up from the floor.

After he stood up from the ground, Concubine Li and the Emperor looked at Consort Fu who was still talking about incidents that never happened with no real interest on their face.

After what felt like a century, which in reality was only 10 minutes, Emperor Feng got fed up and could no longer listen to the bullshit coming out of Consort Fu's mouth, he also interrupted Consort Fu's speech.

"That's enough. You've already talked enough. Under this Emperor's command, for one month, you shall stay in your chambers and are not allowed to step out." uttered Feng Yu Han.

"But, Your Majesty, I..." began Consort Fu, but was interrupted by the Emperor.

"There is no need to show me your gratitude. It is the least I can do for you. Please recover well."
"Take him back to his chambers." he ordered the guards.

When Li Chang Bo heard Feng Yu Han’s response he almost laughed out loud, he had to use all his will power to not make a sound.

He turned around, held onto Feng Yu Han's arm, and coughed into his hand to hide his laughter, causing tears to well up in his eyes.

Unfortunately, his laughter was not as well hidden as he thought, as Feng Yu Han could hear him, but the latter was staring at him and saving every second of the sight.

But this beautiful moment was disturbed by Consort Fu’s continuous cries.

Consort Fu wanted to oppose the Emperor's edict as he couldn't understand what he did wrong and he was also sure that the emperor would never do something extreme against him as he was clearly in love with him, as the worst thing he ever did to him was to ignore him for the past month.