Arc 2. 19

"Hello Auntie, here is Li-Min."

"Ahhh, Li-Min, honey. It's nice to hear from you again." Mother Feng said happily, pleased to finally hear from her after a month.

"How are you, darling?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"I'm fine but Li-Min darling, do you know why your relationship has come to an end? I asked my son, but he didn't tell me and knowing him, I'm sure he did it on the spur of the moment again, thinking only of himself. I apologise for my cold sons behaviour and also if he said anything to you to hurt you." Mother Feng tried to talk around what had happened without making Zhang Li-Min feel that she was to blame for everything, which of course Mother Feng did not believe, but in her eyes Zhang Li-Min was a petite woman who had a good heart and was easily hurt.

In the end, Mother Feng apologised for her son's behaviour, knowing that her son was cold and did things as he pleased,
"You don't need to apologise for Yu Han gege. It wasn't his fault that we broke up. He didn't do anything. I'm sure I did something wrong and upset him. I'm sorry for disappointing you." Whispered Zhang Li-Min in a soft and sad disguised voice.

If one did not look at her planning expression then one would think that she was really sorry and sad just by her voice.

Mother Feng fell in her trap and reacted
just as Zhang Li-Min wanted her to.

"But no, don't say that darling. It's not your fault and you haven't let me down. If it were up to me, you two would be married by now, but since this brat won't listen to me, I can't do anything.
to listen to me, there's nothing I can do."

"What do you mean, 'it wasn't his fault you broke up'? Are you telling me that there is someone behind this?" mother Feng asked sceptically, a slight anger forming in her heart.

"No, yes s...so. I don't know. Maybe I misunderstood, b....but recently my agent told me that Feng Yu Han was always accompanied by a handsome young man in my absence. Feng Yu
Han always brought him everywhere he went, even to Business Festivals." Told Zhang LiMin, Mother Feng sensed something was wrong, a queasy feeling growing in her stomach, but she didn't speak and let Zhang Li-Min continue talking, realising she wasn't finished.

"And....and today when the whole film crew was supposed to meet for a live conference meeting, Yu Han gege and the man came late at the same time. Yu Han gege sat next to him and held his hand during the conference. In addition, he had threatened everyone for saying something bad about that man. After the conference in the parking lot, I saw them talking to each other and Yu Han gege took him in his arms and kissed his head."

"I.....I went to them and just wanted to say hello to Yu Han gege and ask something but the man in his arms started crying and.....and Yu Han gege gave me a nasty look."

"I don't know why he was crying. It wasn't my fault but Yu Han gege wouldn't let me speak and threatened me. He...he..." her voice began to tremble in real as she thought of Feng Yu
Han's face expression and his threat.

"What did he tell you?!" mother Feng hurriedly questioned.

"He said that if he learned that I was near that man or did anything to him, not even g...god would be able to save me from his h....hands."

Mother Feng was shocked when she heard all this. She never expected that her son would have something with a man and that he would go so far for this man that he would publicly threaten everyone in front of the whole world and even threaten Zhang Li-Min with death.

She felt that if she did nothing about it now, she would regret it in the future.

"Li-Min, tell me the man's name." She demanded of Zhang Li-Min.