Arc 1. 11

"I want the project that the Feng company recently took over. You have exactly 24 hours to get it for me. Why don't we make this more exciting?! For every hour it will take you to give
me this project, I will cut your lover one time. So don't take too long if you don't want see him with 24 cuts at the end. But if you don't make it in 24 hours, he'll die. I wish you bad luck. Hahaha."

“WHAT?! I can’t do that! My uncle loves that project and it is worth millions. It is one of his important project’s, if that project disappears my uncle will freak out and kill us all. I can give you anything except this.”
Feng Ran said and trembled for fear when he imagined how angry his uncle would be after finding out that the project was stolen.

“It's either that or a dead Su Yan. It's up to you. bye" the man said and hung up the phone.

Feng Ran is in a dilemma because he does not know what to do. He can’t steal that project not because it will cause the fall of the Feng family but because if his uncle finds out that he was the one that stole it then he and his father would be finished.

On the other side he can’t let the person he loves die that’s why he chooses to steal that project and to blame Li Chang Bo for stealing it.

So he called that unknown number and told him that he would get him that project.
“Good you still have 22 hours. Your lover now has to beauty marks.” the man said and hung up.

Feng Ran banged his fist against the wall and swore out loud to himself. "Fuck".

His heart breaks at the thought of Su Yan crying in pain when he is cut and cowering in fear.

His hate for his uncle rose for being the reason why Su Yan was kidnapped. He knew that Su Yan was kidnapped because he was precious to him and cause his uncle does not have something he treasures but still! His uncle always does what he wants and doesn't pay
attention to other people's feelings, which is why he offended many people.

'It's only because of him that Su Yan is in danger. You will regret that, uncle. I swear, someday I'll push you off your throne and it will be mine.'

After checking out that no one was around guarding his uncles office, Feng Ran entered it and closed the door with the key.

He quickly went to his uncle's desk and searched through it but couldn't find the project. Frustratingly he wanted to throw everything off the table but stopped and sat on the floor hopelessly.

From the corner of his eye, he saw a
painting on the wall and stared at it in disbelief. That was a painting of li Chang Bo. Feng Ran slowly stood up and looked at the painting with full hatred and anger.

While observing it, he noticed that the painting is a bit crooked and pushed it right.

'PLATCH', did the envelope as it fell on the floor. Feng Ran picked it up from the floor and saw that 'IMPORTANT PROJECT' was written on it in large letters and almost jumped around in joy.

He looked around the office to make sure everything looked the way it originally did when he came in and left the office quietly and unobtrusively. Unfortunately
for him, he didn't see how a small red dot was flashing all the time on the ceiling wall.

"I got it. Where should we do the swap?" said Feng Ran impatient.

"Oh, I didn't think you had the balls to deliver the project. Well, better for me. I'll send you a message and you'll come to this address. The longer it takes, the more cuts he'll get. You inform the police or anyone, he dies." the man said and hung up.

Feng Ran suppressed his anger and panic and drove at top speed to the address that was sent to him. There he saw a broadly built man with a small man in his arms.