Arc 2. 8

Feng Yu Han was about to question why he could put himself in the shoes of the
protagonist's brother when he noticed the image of a man on the wall. He had a connection with this man, but he also disliked and despised him.

When he entered the flat, he observed how cold it was and how the property was devoid of personal stuff, so he
pondered who this man was, because his image emanated warmth and felt very intimate.

Knowing his baby, he knew that nothing but acting piqued his interest, yet for some reason, this man had persuaded his baby to hang his picture in his home.

Li Chang Bo waited for Feng Yu Han to respond, but he noticed that Feng Yu Han was lost in thought. Feng Yu Han drew him into a firm hold and stared somewhere.

Li Chang Bo turned around to see Feng Yu Han staring at a painting of himself from the previous world.

'System, why do I get the feeling he's jealous of himself?' he inquired, amused, looking at Feng Yu Han with a slight grin, which Feng Yu Han didn't take note since all his attention was on the portray.

[Hehe, the Lord God is jealous of himself].

The system laughed at its Lord God but recoiled in fear when it saw the Lord God stare at it for a second and then turn its gaze. The system quickly fled into its space and hid.

'System?' Li Chang Bo called after it but no answer came back.

'System? Probably watching those embarrassing videos of Zhang Li-Min again,' he thought, shrugging his shoulders.

"What are you looking at?" he asked Feng Yu Han, sitting up straight.

Feng Yu Han followed his action and looked profoundly into his eyes.

"Who is that?" he inquired, indicating at the portray.

"That is one of the foremost important person in my life." Li Chang Bo said, not noticing that his features softened and his eyes flooded with love. Feng Yu Han clenched his hand into a fist when he realised who the man was for Li Chang Bo.

His heart throbbed in torment, but he also felt relief. In fact, he wanted to inquire further about the man, but Feng Yu Han was afraid of the answer he might get from his baby, so he
said nothing.

“In a couple of days, my secretary will come and provide the script to you. In case you would like anything else, tell him and he will get it for you," Feng Yu Han said tenderly.

Li Chang Bo was aware of Feng Yu Han's turmoil and his desire to inquire about the man in the painting at that precise moment, but he restrained himself and remained silent.

He would wait for Feng Yu Han to reveal his true feelings to him.

"Then I want a new agent," Li Chang Bo said, looking at him seriously.

Feng Yu Han knew why he said that, but he wanted to hear it from his own mouth, so he asked him, "Why?"

"Because he is not doing what a manager should do. In the beginning, when I was new here, he was a good manager and helped me with everything, but after I stopped getting attention from people, he turned his back on me and mocked me. He only gave me photo shoots and no more roles. Even the photo shoots were hard to get. He made me go to events I didn't want to go to or made me accompany some men and women until they were satisfied. The money I made from the shoots all went into his pocket and I only got a small part of it that was enough for my survival. He doesn't even care if I'm in trouble or if rumours are spread on the internet that could damage my career because it would be, and
I quote, 'my fault'. So I want a new manager," he finished, looking at Feng Yu Han in a huff.