Arc 1. 6

“Young master Li, how can you say that you don’t know me? I know that you hate me because brother Feng likes me and not you but you can’t embarrass me like this. Just because you are rich does not mean that you can bully the weak. I hate people like you the most.” Su Yan saw Feng Ran in the corner watching and decided to act pitiful so he cried
even more.

The students didn’t know on which side they should stand because on the one side it is the pitiful and innocent beauty and on the other side it is an angel send down by god.

But most of them stood on Su Yan’s side because of the protagonist halo had an effect on them.

They have seen how Young Master Li had been searching trouble for Su Yan for a while and they assume that he did all that because he is jealous of Su Yan because Feng Ran likes Su Yan rather than him.

They could understand why Feng Ran would fall in love with Su Yan as Su Yan is an innocent and pure person on top of that he is nice to everyone and continues to smile even thought he has to work so much.

Multiple students got out of their trance and looked at Li Chang Bo disdainful.
Li Chang Bo just looked at them as if they were ants and not worth of their times and wanted to continue his way to his class but Su Yan stopped him.

Su Yan slowly stood up and looked at Li Chang Bo with determination,

“Young master Li, you have to apologise to me for pushing me on the floor. I will forget about the medical bill if you apologise to me. One has to apologise if they did something wrong that’s why please apologise to me now, Young Master Li!”

“Why should I apologise if you were the one that bumped into me?”
Li Chang Bo questioned him coldly.

Feng Ran walked to them and helped the injured Su Yan and asked him tenderly if he was okay.

“It doesn’t hurt that much brother Feng thank you. Brother Feng Young master Li doesn’t want to apologise to me. What should I do?” Su Yan leaned on Feng Ran’s chest and asked him softly with some worry in his voice.

“He dares! As long as I the young master of the Feng family am here no one has the right to do anything to you. You’re my person! And, if even I can’t help you then I can ask my uncle for help and he will surely help me.” Feng Ran said arrogantly and looked disgusted
at Li Chang Bo.

“Chang Bo I will go easy on you for hurting Su Yang so just kneel in front of him and apologise then I will forget about what happened today. But if you don’t then the Li family will be gone by tomorrow.” Feng Ran said and wickedly smiled at him.

“Who do you think you are to talk with me like this? Do you believe it that I could call your uncle to come right now and he would come?” Li Chang Bo said and looked Feng Ran right in the eyes.

Feng Ran slightly trembled when he saw Li Chang Bo’s sharp gaze but then he started laughing when he heard what Li Chang Bo said.

Everyone round them was also laughing at Li Chang Bo, who does he think he is that Chairman Feng would leave everything for him to directly come here. He is just embarrassing himself.

“You seriously think that my uncle would come here if you call? Are you dumb or just overestimating your self worth, Li Chang Bo. Call him and let’s see if he will come."

Li Chang bo took out his phone and called Feng Yu Han.

“Come here now. I’m at the college.” and disconnected the call.

Everyone taught he was bluffing and insulted him even more. Su Yan smiled triumphantly.

‘HA! Who does he think he is for Feng Yu Han to directly come here. I will slowly take everything you like and will then enjoy my rich life in the future.’
Su Yan thought.