Arc 3. 3

[Host I'm back!] said the system happily, but its joy did not last long as it was greatly shocked by its host's current state.

Panicking, it hovered around its host and tried to scan its body, but after numerous failed attempts, it remembered that it could not use its powers in this plane, so the system felt powerless.

[Host! Host! Wake up! You need to wake up!] The system nudged Li Chang Bo's head and tried to wake him up.

Li Chang Bo stirred a little, but then he resumed sleeping.

After the system tried to wake him for the third time, he opened his eyes with difficulty since his body was weak.

It was difficult for Li Chang Bo to maintain consciousness, but he had to do it because he needed to accept the memories of the original owner and the world plot.

Li Chang Bo tried to sit up, but he couldn't even lift his fingers, so he just laid there.

'You're back. What took you so long? I almost died here without even seeing my husband,' Li Chang Bo said, trying to look tough but failing miserably as his face contorted in pain with every breath.

Seeing Li Chang Bo like this made the system cry. The system flew to Li Chang Bo and laid on his face, crying codes.

[Wuuuuuh, I'm sorry host. I didn't know it would take so long for me to come back. After I finished upgrading, my superiors summoned me as it was for your and the lord gods safety] the system was about to further explain what happened in his absence but he was interrupted by Li Chang Bo who jerkily tried to stand up but it didn't go the way he wanted as he immediately fell back and hurt himself even more, making him groan in pain.

'Feng Yu Han! What's wrong with him? Why is he in danger?' Li Chang Bo asked agitatedly.

[Relax! You'll only hurt yourself more, which won't be good for you. There is nothing wrong with the Lord God at the moment, but there is someone powerful out there who has something against the Lord God and is not happy about you collecting his soul again, so he is trying to find you and eliminate you so that the Lord God remains in the state he has been in for the last millennia.]

Li Chang Bo's face darkened when he heard that someone was targeting his husband.

Li Chang Bo could ignore everything, but his husband was his bottom line.

Anyone who wanted to harm him had to be eliminated. 'What did your superiors say we should do now?'

[They told us to keep a low profile. Since we are in a world with a fairly high level of consciousness, we cannot use powers that are not of this world, since they might detect us, thus making it easier for the person who is pursuing us to find us. So in this world I am not allowed to assist you with the functions of my system. Sorry, host], the system apologized, feeling guilty for not being able to help its host in such a dire situation.

'Pssshhhh! Don't make so much noices, my head hurts,' Li Chang Bo said in pain as his headache just got worse.

[Oh, sorry.] the system whispered.

'You do not need to apologize for something you are not guilty of. As long as I can get the memories of the original owner and the plot of this world from you, we can sort everything out afterwards.'

[UPS! Sorry, I forgot to pass it to you. Here. Please accept the memories of the original owner and the world plot.] The system sent them to Li Chang Bo and witnessed Li Chang Bo roll his eyes back and knock out.

Startled, the system jumped on Li Chang Bo's face to wake him up: [Host! Host! Host! Wake up. OH MY GOD! I killed my own host! Wahhh Host]

——————————————————————————————————————