Arc 3. 2

Li Chang Bo startled when he felt the cold water on his head and coughed heavily.

Blood flowed from his mouth and he teared up as he had just choked on the water.

He looked up and saw that the person who had just been here to torture him was here again, his body was shaking violently out of instinct and he knew that the original owner had been badly traumatised by this person.

Li Chang Bo wanted to accept the memory's of this body with the plot but he could not because he feared that his body would die from the pain he would feel.

"What do you want from me?" he asked the person, staring at him with hatred.

Consort Fu was taken aback for a moment as Concubine Li would not dare talk to him like this but he came back to his senses when he saw his current appearance.

You would think he would be satisfied seeing Li Chang Bo covered from head to toe in injuries and scars but no he was not because even though Concubine Li was injured and covered in blood and dirt he still looked beautiful in a strange way and that annoyed him.

'Why do you have such a beautiful face and such a perfect body? Even after all the missions I've had to do to shape my body to perfection, I can't look any better than you. Nevertheless, the Emperor will be disgusted by you when he sees you and besides, you are unable to get pregnant, so I don't have to worry about it any more.'

'System give me a potion that will make you feel deadly pain all over your body and a cure to go with it.'

[Yes, host. The painkiller cost 500 and the remedy 400]

'Why so expensive. Never mind, give it to me. It's worth the money, if it means I will be able to see him suffer.'

[Thank you for the purchase.] said the robot tuned the system and he disconnected.

Two pills appeared in her hand and she walked to Li Chang Bo.

"Open his mouth and then close it tightly so that he cannot spit out the pills." she
ordered her servants.

Li Chang Bo felt that something bad was about to happen, so he tried to fight back, but as his body was covered in open wounds and this body had not eaten properly for a long time, he was very weak.

Consort Fu gave him the first pill which made Li Chang Bo exhale as he felt his injuries slowly healing. For a moment he thought that the man in front of him was not so bad but after his injuries were 10 per cent healed he gave him another pill and his body twitched severely.

He found himself trembling violently
and his eyes rolled over. Li Chang Bo cried out loudly in pain and lost more blood.

The guards and servants who were there looked away as they could not watch an innocent person suffer so much. They don't know why their lady hates Concubine Li so much but Consort Fu has been torturing him since he entered the harem.

Every time he needs to vent his anger, he takes it out on Concubine Li. This has been going on for almost two years and the Emperor has not taken any action because he knows nothing about it.

No one knows how Concubine Li has survived until now, but they feel sorry for him. Unfortunately, they can't tell anyone or their families would be in danger, so they all kept their mouths shut.

After half an hour, Consort Fu left the Cold Palace because her anger was soothed and a smile formed on his face.

For a while it was quiet and only the rustling of leaves could be heard, until a petite figure came out of hiding and slowly approached Li Chang Bo.