Arc 1. 2

(Li Chang Bo's suit)

"Chang Bo, why are you so absent-minded. Did something happen?" Li Yu Cheng asked his brother concerned. He reached out and stroked his brother's hair gently.

"Sorry, brother. I was just thinking about which topic I will use for my college presentation. Sorry, I didn't hear what you said." Li Chang Bo whispered and bowed his head.

"Oh, it's okay. Don't worry, you didn't do anything bad. So do you now know which topic you will use? Or do you need my help?" He asked his Li Chang Bo tenderly.

"Thank you brother but I already know what I want my presentation to be about." He said and smiled at his brother.

"That's good but if you need help you can always come to me. You Know that right?" Li Yu Cheng said.

"Yep, I know." He said and started eating.

"Tonight we are invited to the 30th birthday banquet of Feng Yu Han, so if you have something planned for tonight you have to cancel it." Mr Li said with a serious expression on his face.

"The Feng's? Why would they invite us to the birthday banquet of the head of the Feng family?" Mrs Li spoke perplexed.

"Perhaps because I am friends with his nephew Feng Ran?" Li Chang Bo uttered
uncertain.

"I don't think that's the reason. Why would Chairman Feng invite our family to his birthday banquet just because you are friends with Feng Ran? You two have known each other since childhood and that didn't bring our families together. We don't have a close relationship with them hence you have to be careful at the banquet." Li Yu Cheng said warily and warned his family.

"You can keep talking about whatever, but me and Chang Bo are going to go shopping now and then get dressed up for the banquet. Chang Bo come with mother. See you tonight." Mrs Li told her husband and son and dragged Li Chang Bo to the car where the driver was
already waiting for them.

"Goodbye father and brother. See you tonight." Li Chang Bo said before the front door was closed.

Mr Li and Li Yu Cheng shacked their head and looked lovingly after them. They are already used to their unique behaviour and it's obvious that Li Chang Bo got it from his mother.

In the car Mrs Li and Li Chang Bo where talking together.
"Chang Bo are you still in love with Feng Ran? Boy you know that he is interested in that college student Su Yan. Stop hurting yourself and stop loving him." she told him earnest and concerned.

Li Chang Bo took her hands in his and held them tightly. He smiled at her told her his true feelings and thoughts about Feng Ran.

"Mum, don't worry. I don't love him
anymore. He just sees me as a friend anyway and he likes someone else. Because I was in love with him, I didn't realise how arrogant he was and now I only see him as a friend. As you can see he wasn't the right one for me so I'll
wait until my heart beats faster for someone before I think about love again." Li Chang Bo expressed and his eyes lit up while talking.

Mrs Li was proud of her son but she was also distressed.
"If you say so then mum will believe you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. Don't forget that my baby." she said and embraced him.

"I love you mum" Li Chang Bo said and hugged her back.

"I love you too my son" Mrs Li said and smiled happily.

[Host how are you planning to increase the Male Lead's favorability to you?] the system asked his host curious.

"I will start raising it tonight at the banquet but first you have to tell me what's his favorability for Li Chang Bo is." Li Chang Bo talked in his mind with the system so that no one could hear him.