3- My Place

(Rewritten)

Bakugo 

"If you can pin me to the ground, you win," I smirked at her.

"Bet," She laughed at me. "Let me look for a rock. We can throw it in the air and start when it hits the ground."

She started to look for a rock. I watched her eyes search the ground. She was so pretty. Every single thing about her. Her soft brown hair, her icy eyes, her scent, her personality, and she did not mind my attitude either.

I felt giddy around her, but I did not let it show.

"Here, I found one!" She exclaimed.

She tossed it in the air, and I got my hands ready for the explosions. The rock hit the ground, and I charged forward with my explosions. I threw an explosion at her, but she teleported behind me and kicked me in the back. I turned around, and she was gone again. God damn it, she had the upper hand when it came to this.

"Over here, time bomb!" I heard her yell above me. She had teleported mid-air above me. I lifted myself up with my explosions, and she teleported elsewhere again. Fucking annoying.

That damn woman would have to pin me down as soon as she could because teleporting too many times would make it harder for her to breathe.

While I was still in the air, she teleported mid-air behind me and gave me a kick in the head. I fell to the ground, and she teleported on top of me. Before she could pin me down, I threw an explosion at her, sending her flying.

She was on fours, gasping for air, and that's when I got a little worried. Was the explosion a little too much?

"Oi, are you okay?!" I yelled as I ran over to her.

I bent down and patted her back. She took my hand and teleported me into the air. I had less than two seconds to realize she had teleported me. I fell to the ground on my back, groaning at the impact. She was suddenly on my stomach, straddling me, a smirk dancing on her lips.

"HEY!" I yelled, trying to get her off me. "THAT WAS CHEATING. I THOUGHT YOU GOT INJURED"

She gripped my shoulder to keep me from moving. "Now, now, blasty." She said, looking at me in the eye. "If you were fighting a villain, you wouldn't come to check if they were okay, would you?"

"Tch. Now get off me bitch," I growled.

"After you take your punishment." She replied.

"WHAT THE HECK? WE DID NOT TALK ABOUT THAT!" I yelled.

"Well, now you know." She said.

She looked like an angel sitting on top of me. The sunlight hitting her hair made it seem like a lighter shade of brown with a few streaks of golden. She cupped my face and stared at me. She brought her face closer to mine, and my eyes widened. I felt powerless lying underneath her. Maybe it was just the effect she was having on me. What is she gonna do... what is she gonna do.

"Brace yourself, Katsuki," she whispered.

Here it comes. She's gonna do it...

Instead of going for my face, she turned her face towards my ear and yelled, "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled, pushing her off me and covering my ears.

"What the fuck, bitch?"

She lay down on the ground and broke into a fit of laughter.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY YOU WERE LOUD AS HELL," I yelled at her.

"PFFFFFFT," She was still laughing. "Not louder than your explosions."