26- Girls Night

Akira

All seven of us girls decided to have a sleepover at my place since it was the weekend tomorrow. We laughed at the most random things walking to my house from the station together.

"Make your selves at home." I smiled as I opened the door. Mina and Ochaco immediately jumped on the couch, looking around. Momo stepped aside to let her parents know she would be sleeping at a friend's place. Jiro picked up the guitar, resting by the TV stand and played a little tune.

"Jiro, you can play the guitar?!" I asked, surprised by the tune she played.

"Yeah," Jiro replied, blushing.

"That's so cool, Jiro!" Hakaugure exclaimed.

"I didn't know you could play an instrument," Momo said.

"I learnt a few instruments when I was little," Jiro said, twirling her earphone jacks on her finger.

"That's, actually cool," I said, plopping on the couch beside Ochaco and Mina.

"Can you play the guitar?" Tsuyu asked with a finger on her chin.

"Wish I could." I giggled.

"Why do you have a guitar?" Ochaco asked.

"Well, it just came along with the furniture," I replied.

"Where is your mom?!" Mina asked, jumping up and down on the couch. "I want to see your baby pictures!"

"I want to see them too!" Ochaco said.

"Oh... uh..." I stammered. None of the girls knew about my parents, not even Mina. "I live alone."

"Oh?" Ochaco said, tilting her head. "I live by myself too, since my parents live far away from UA."

"I see." I forced a smile. Mina stopped jumping and shot me a look that said, 'what are you hiding from me?'

"Well... my parents divorced, so I chose to live by myself," I said, looking at the girls.

"Oh." They said in unison.

"When did that happen?" Momo asked. "Oh no! I shouldn't have asked. Momo covered her cheeks, embarrassed.

"No, it's fine," I replied and put a hand on Momo's shoulder. "They divorced when I started going to UA. After they divorced, I stayed with the Bakugos for a while, and then principal Nezu arranged an apartment for me."

"Waaaaait-" Mina cut in. "Did you say the Bakugos?!"

The girls gasped, looking at me with surprise.

"Yeah-"

"For how long?!" Ochako said with wide eyes.

"A few days." I laughed nervously. "Well, Katsuki and his mom wanted me to stay, so yeah..."

"What did you guys do?!" Hakagure exclaimed, scaring me since I couldn't see her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"C'mon, spill the tea." Mina wiggled her eyebrows.

"We didn't do anything." I stammered.

"Guys, we shouldn't force her to answer anything," Momo said, worried.

"I'm letting you off the hook," Mina whispered.

"I don't have anything to hide," I whispered back.

"Anyways-" I blurted out. "You guys are probably starving. Do you guys want to order something? Or maybe I could make us something."