51- Love Birding

Thank you, guys, for picking up this story and adding it to your reading lists. We're at 2K reads now, and you have no idea how happy I am. Thank you. 🧡

Also, can y'all at least say hi? 2K reads and 0 comments is kinda weird 😅 

I want feedback so I know what you guys think about this story.

...

(Edited)

Akira

"Katsuki~" I cooed, poking his cheek. We got on the bus early in the morning and arrived at our destination late at night. Katsuki and I sat on the last seat since it was the biggest. Ayoma wanted to sit in the back, too, so I sat in the middle in case Bakugo snapped. "Wake up, babe. We're here."

"Annoying." He muttered. His head was resting on my shoulder. I kept poking his cheek, making him scowl in his sleep.

"Katsu, wake up," I said, a little louder.

"Need some help, Mademoiselle?" Ayoma asked. "I have some really smelly cheese hidden in my bag pack."

"Uh... I think it's fine." I replied, concerned about the fact that Ayoma had smelly cheese with him. I huffed and shook his shoulders, finally getting him to wake up. He clicked his tongue and got out of the bus with me tailing behind him. There was a light breeze in the air, accompanied by the smell of sea salt. I looked at the enormous mansion in front of me.

"Who're we waiting for?" Momo asked, yawning. Everyone was exhausted from sitting for so long.

"Endeavor," Todoroki replied. The big door opened, revealing Endeavor in casual wear. Deku immediately started muttering about his outfit.

"Shoto, you've finally arr-" He froze when he saw the rest of us. "SHOTO, WHY DID YOU BRING YOUR CLASSMATES?!"

"Well, I thought it'd be unfair for me to enjoy the beach while my classmates suffer from boredom in the dorms."

"I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE BUT SHOTO INSIDE." I cringed at how loud and Shoto-obsessed he was. Bakugo clicked his tongue, standing beside me.

"Well, then I'll look for a place to stay. I guess." Todoroki turned on his heels, a sly smirk on his face. He was toying with his father.

"Shoto, wait!" Endeavor yelled. Todoroki looked at his father with a bored expression. "...You guys can stay. Don't get on my nerves."

"That was weird..." Asui croaked once we were inside. A butler showed us around the place. The bottom floor was the common area. A huge kitchen, a comfortable living room with a huge TV and a fireplace. The top floors were the bedrooms. The place was screaming rich. The butler showed us to our rooms.

"If you guys need anything, I'm always downstairs." He gave us a bow and disappeared into the elevator. My room was next to Bakugo's. I opened the door and was not surprised by the size of the room. It had a king-size bed, a dressing table, and a small couch and still had a lot of space. I walked to the window and opened it. The view was beautiful, the sea sparkling in the moonlight and a cool breeze. I sighed happily and hit the sack.

...

*Next Day*

I threw a white T-shirt and shorts over my bikini. I then went downstairs, where the girls were already waiting. Ochaco held a beach ball in her hands, animatedly talking to Asui.