21- A Long Day

Akira

"You all have your costume, right?" Aizawa sensei asked. "You aren't allowed to wear them in public."

"Yessir!" Mina and I chimed, holding our briefcases above our heads.

"Speak clearly! Its 'yes sir', Sano, Ashido." Aizawa sensei scolded.

"Yes, sir..." Both of us replied unenthusiastically.

"Mind your manners with the heroes at the internships! Now off you go."

"Yes, sir!" The class responded in unison.

I walked up to Bakugo and grinned.

"Don't miss me too much!" I poked his cheek teasingly.

"Why would I miss you?" Bakugo scoffed. "I get one week of peace."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll annoy you plenty on the phone." I winked

"Let's go, Sano." Todoroki tapped my shoulder. I nodded my head in response.

"Buh bai, Katsu," I waved. "See ya a week later."

"Oi, dumbass," Bakugo called. I glanced over my shoulder. "Take care."

"Huh?" I looked at him, confused.

"Don't go picking fights with villains." He said, putting a hand in his pocket.

"That's so un-Bakugo," I laughed. "I should be sayin' that to you."

"I'M JUST SAYIN.'" He yelled, tightly gripping my shoulder.

"I will," I smiled and hopped behind Todoroki.

...

"I've been waiting for you, Shoto." Endeavour said with arms crossed, completely ignoring my presence.

"It seems you're finally ready to take the path of the mighty, huh?" Endeavor asked.

"I have no intention of going down a path you made," Shoto replied, glaring at the tall man in front of him.

The father and son glared into each other's eyes, fighting a battle I wasn't aware of.

"Uh..." I stammered, getting uneasy from the tension in the room.

"Akira Sano." Endeavor said, finally looking at me. "Hero name, Glitchy."

"Th..thanks for having me. I look forward to shadowing under you." I politely bowed my head.

"Don't get all high and mighty." Endeavor said, making an annoyed face.

"I'm not..."

"The only reason I put in an offer for you was that you defeated my Shoto. And because you have a pathetic weakness with long-ranged opponents."

I looked up at Endeavor, confused. Was I supposed to be thankful or guilty that I won against Todoroki? Todoroki stood in front of me defensively, scowling at his father.

"Oh well, get ready, you two." Endeavor said. "We're going out."

"Where?" Todoroki and I said in unison.

"I'll show you guys what a hero is." Endeavor replied.

"Don't worry about him," Todoroki said as we walked over to our rooms to change into our costumes. "He's always like that."

"I don't mind," I casually waved my hand. "As long as I get to learn something."

I changed into my hero costume and met up with Shoto and Endeavor outside the agency. I had switched to wearing a black sleeveless turtle neck top since the light chest armour showed my weakness in the fight at USJ.