5- His Hair

Akira

We got our results the day after, and I was glad I managed to get in.

Katsuki Bakugo: 77 villan points 30 rescue points

Akira Sano :          63 villan points 0 rescue points

I was excitedly telling my dad about the results at breakfast while he treated the scratches on my face.

"I'm happy for you, honey." He said happily, his eyes concentrating on applying antiseptic to my wounds. Dad was excellent at martial arts and had a great quirk, but he still chose to be a doctor. "I want to help injured heroes," he told me many times.

"There, you're all good now," He smiled at me, putting the antiseptic back in its place. "I'll get going to work now."

"Have a great day, dad!" I said.

I called Izuku to congratulate him on passing.

"60 rescue points," I exclaimed. "Who did you rescue, Zuku?"

Midoriya told me about the 'Nice person' that kept him from tripping before the exam and that it was her he saved.

"Mhm," I said smugly. "Do you like her?"

"N....NO, NO," I could hear him blushing on the other end of the phone. "I just wanted to pay her back for earlier."

"Alright! I'll hang up now, I still have to call Katsuki." I said, hanging up and calling Katsuki.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Shut up and congratulate me," I said. "I managed to come second after you."

"I'd congratulate you if you got first." He said proudly.

"Oh, shut up. You wouldn't be getting 30 rescue points if it weren't for me."

"Yeah, whatever." He grunted. "I'm hanging up now. I have to prepare some things for tomorrow."

"Alright, see you tomorrow," I said, hanging up.

I returned to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I was gonna have to cut my hair. Usually, my mom gave me a haircut, but she was at her ' friends' place.

I grabbed the scissors and brought my hair to the front. I tried my best to cut in a straight line, but there were still a few strands of long hair. I kept snipping till my hair was shoulder blade length. Hmm, not bad, I thought, stepping back to take a look at my hair.

The next day, my mom woke me up at 6AM. Ugh, she was finally back home.

"Wake up, Akira you don't want to be late on the first day of school."

I opened my eyes, remembering that I passed the exam.

I took a quick shower and changed into my new uniform. I had been eager to try it on. It looked great and definitely better than my junior high uniform. I left my hair open since they were shoulder length now.

After breakfast, I waited for Katsuki to come to pick me up since he said that he would come to pick me up daily. I heard him banging on the door and grabbed my school bag.

"I'm off to school!" I yelled, letting my mom know I was leaving.

"Have a great day, honey." She smiled.

"Hey, ugly." I greeted Bakugo, opening the door.

"Shut up, short ass." He said, shoving me in front of him. "You're always late."