55- Sexy Idiot

Akira

After Bakugo left that night, I had trouble sleeping. I tossed and turned in my bed, Bakugo's words ringing in my ears. When I did fall asleep, I woke to the sound of loud explosions. I fell asleep when the explosions stopped. Please be okay. Katsuki.

...

When I changed into my uniform and got downstairs, Bakugo and Midoriya were vacuuming in the boy's side of the dormitory. The tension between them seemed to be somewhat stable. They made up. I had been waiting for this my entire life. Most of the class was gathered around them, telling them how stupid the pair was. Bakugo gritted his teeth, keeping himself from yelling a string of curses. Both of them had bandages on their faces.

"Bakugo, what are you doing about the extra classes for the provisional license?" Todoroki asked.

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled, a vein popping on his forehead. "It's none of your fucking business!"

"Well, thank you for cleaning!" Sero chimed. The class grabbed their bags and walked out of the dorms. I had something to say to Bakugo.

"Are you coming?" Todoroki asked, popping his head through the door.

"I'll be there in a blink," I said. Todoroki nodded and closed the door. Once I was sure he was out of sight, I took a deep breath and walked towards Bakugo and Midoriya. Bakugo looked at me through his ash-blonde bangs as he vacuumed the same spot over and over.

"I was waiting for this day for ages." I smiled at the two boys. Midoriya chuckled nervously, and Bakugo just rolled his eyes.

"You knew everything, huh?" Bakugo said. I looked at Midoriya, and he nodded.

"I did." I fidgeted in my place. "I... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It was a sensitive subject and-"

"Stop apologizing, short ass." Bakugo interrupted. "I understand."

"So you're not mad at me for not telling you?!"

"Of fucking course not." Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Now, shoo off. You're getting late."

"Alriggght!" I said in a sing-song tune. "Make sure you clean every inch and spec of this floor!" Before Bakugo could yell, I teleported to class.

...

In the opening ceremony, principal Nezu gave us a gist of the hero work studies, which Aizawa sensei later explained in detail. Work studies were hero activities outside school. Similar to our internships, but more like the real thing.

"There haven't been many cases where first years get their provisional licenses and assist pros." Aizawa sensei explained. "But with the current situation, we are seriously thinking about your participation. We have our own circumstances to consider too. So I'll let you guys in on the details on a later date."

As soon as Aizawa sensei finished his sentence, Present Mic threw the door open and barged in. "Eraser, homeroom is over! Out you go!"

Aizawa sensei remained silent and walked outside as Present Mic blasted our ears with a lecture on English grammar.

...

"Did you hear me, Sano!" Iida yelled for the trillionth time. "You are NOT allowed to let Bakugo in on ANYTHING we did in class today! Aizawa sensei said so too. You know what he said, right?! That he'll make you run 300 laps!"