5K special- Sunrise

Thank you, guys, so much for 5K reads

Thank you, guys, so much for 5K reads. And thank you for even picking this book up and reading this far. Your votes and comments make my day. Just for that, I have decided to bless you with a special chapter!

Note: This chapter has nothing to do with the events of the previous chapters or chapters after this.

...

Bakugo

I woke up at 1 AM and stalked to the kitchen, careful about my footsteps as Aizawa sensei got mad at Walmart Pikachu a few days earlier for sneaking into the kitchen for snacks. I opened the fridge and gulped down an entire bottle of water in one go, letting out a sigh before throwing the empty bottle in the trash can.

I went back to my bed and lay with my hands behind my head. Moonlight crept in through the thin curtains. I stared at the ceiling, trying to go back to sleep. A fond memory crawled into my mind, making me smile. I used to take Deku and Akira to huge rocks before our quirks came along, and then we'd see who could climb the biggest rock. I sat up straight.

Now that I think of it, I haven't gone mountain climbing in a while, I thought to myself. I looked at the alarm clock on the side table. If we hurry, we could climb to the top before sunrise.

I got out of my room again, tiptoeing to the elevator. I went to the floor above mine and sneaked to the girl's side of the dormitory. I proceeded with extra care from here because the girls seemed to be on high alert because of Mineta. Akira's quirk was so handy for times like these.

I opened Akira's door, which was unlocked. I tiptoed inside and shut the door behind me.

"Icy Eyes. Wake up." I shook her awake by the shoulder. She mumbled something in her sleep and then went back to softly snoring. I gripped her shoulders and aggressively shook her. She sat up straight, blue eyes snapping open.

"Who died?!" She yelled, and I clapped a hand on her mouth, shushing her.

"Any louder, and you're gonna wake up the whole fucking class." I removed my hand from her mouth.