28- Ugly food

Bakugo

I waited outside Akira's building to walk to the station with her. She could teleport to the school, but Akira still chose to walk to the station and then from the station to the school. I still couldn't believe what happened yesterday. I manned up and confessed my feelings to Icy eyes, thanks to shitty hair and tape face pushing me about it at the arcade. I wasn't expecting her to feel the same way about me. Her kiss took me by surprise and still made me feel warm inside.

I took a look at the time on my phone. 10 fucking minutes since I've been waiting down. Why does she take so much time just to get ready for school? I leaned on a pillar, hands in my pockets. Finally, I heard the lift ding.

Icy eyes hopped outside the lift, gently waving at me with a beautiful grin. Akira had her hair in a high ponytail today, revealing the back of her neck every now and then when she walked. She even put on some cosmetics.

"Good morning, Katsu!" She hugged me.

I patted her head and softly smiled. "You look extra pretty today," I whispered in her ear. "Is it for me?"

A blush appeared on her cheeks as she pulled away from the hug.

"Maybe."

"You don't need that shit." I cupped her cheek. "You look stunning without makeup as well."

"T-thanks."

We walked to the station, our shoulders occasionally meeting. Akira hummed along with whatever music she was listening to. Her ponytail bobbed sideways as she walked next to me. I noticed how she kept adjusting her school bag on her shoulder. I pulled the bag off her shoulder, swinging it over my shoulder.

"Katsuki, I can carry it." She said, looking up at me. She reached for her bag, but I shoved her hand away.

"Shut up. I can carry it." I said.

"Do I look like a maiden in distress?" She laughed. "C'mon, give me my bag."

"Back off." I pushed her away. "If you reach for it again, im gonna fuckin' burn it."

She looked at me uncertainly before her lips raised in a smug smile. I knew that face way too well. A face she puts on when she plots something.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nothing." She shrugged and placed an index on my shoulder.

Suddenly I felt my lungs and stomach squeeze. I coughed, feeling the air squeeze out of me. I wasn't at the walking track anymore. She teleported both of us to our class.

"CAN YOU FUCKIN WARN ME BEFORE YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled. She keeps up with this disgusting feeling every time she teleports. It's as if she learnt to ignore it.

She laughed and placed her bag on her desk next to mine. She looked around the empty classroom before returning her gaze to me. The classroom was empty since we were early today. I grunted and sat in my chair, putting my feet up on the desk.

"Iida's going to be mad." She pointed at my feet.

"I don't give a fuck about that four eyes." I scoffed.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand, trying to pull me out of my chair. I smirked at her futile efforts as she tried pulling me.

"Katsu, your so heavy." She complained, falling to the ground with a groan.

"More like, you're too weak," I smirked.

She pouted and sat on the seat in front of me where the invisible girl usually sits. She turned the chair around to sit facing me. She locked her sapphire eyes with mine, resting her chin on her hand. My eyes caught the glimmer of the blue stone necklace and then her scar. She had tried to cover it up with makeup, but it still showed.