54- I Fucking Love You

Akira

Our days of training passed by, and the exam was upon us. I hopped out of the bus, the briefcase with my hero costume and gear in my hand. I put the case down and stretched my back.

"Aki chan!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Hi, Zuku." I smiled.

"Did you get your hero costume?" He asked.

"Yeah, I did. It turned out to be cooler than the sketches."

"That's nice." He smiled.

The students filed out of the bus one by one, each with a different expression on their face. Some took deep breaths, trying to calm their racing hearts and shaky hands. Others stood tall and confident, their eyes shining with determination and excitement. Among them, Katsuki and Shoto stood out as the most composed and fearless ones. They looked like they were ready for anything.

"Aki chan, are you nervous?" Midoriya asked, shifting the weight on his legs back and forth.

"Kind of." I chuckled. "Who wouldn't be? The passing rate is so low."

"Ughh." He drooped his shoulders, looking down at his sneakers. I smiled and hugged him.

"We're going to do our best, yeah?" Midoriya smiled, muscles loosening a little.

"Yeah." He replied. "Good luck, Aki chan."

"You too."

Suddenly Bakugo slung an arm around my waist and carried me away in one arm.

"Katsuki, lemme go!" I yelled. He let me go, refusing to look at me. I patted the creases in my skirt and looked up at him to find a visible pout. I poked his ticklish sides, hoping to make his pout fade, smirking. The thing about Bakugo is that he stops being ticklish when he's not in the mood.

"Why are you grumpy, sir?" I asked.

"I'm not." He replied, still not looking at me. I knew the look on his face all too well. It was jealousy.

"You're jelly Izuku got a hug, and you didn't," I smirked, still poking him.

"I have no reason to be jealous." Bakugo scoffed. I smiled and hugged him.

"Good luck Kat. I'll give you plenty of cuddles after we pass. So stop pouting now." Bakugo sighed and put a hand on my back, leaning in for a kiss. I put an index on his lips, stopping him, looking at him with bored eyes.

"We. Are. Standing. With. Our. Classmates. And. Mina. Is. Giving. Me. The. Look." I deadpanned, looking at Mina wiggling her eyebrows at me. Bakugo let me go and clicked his tongue.

"Fuckers." He mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Suddenly Mineta started complaining. "My stomach hurts. What will we have to do? I wonder if I can get my provisional licence..."

"Mineta," Aizawa sensei crouched down to Minetals height. "It's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it." He got up and faced the rest of us. "If you can pass this test and get your provisional licences, then you novice eggs will become chicks. You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

Although Aizawa sensei said this with a poker face. It still lifted our spirits.

"Alright, I'll become a chick!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Let's all call the usual!" Kirishima said, pumping a fist in the air. "Ready, set-"

"PLUS..." The class yelled in unison. Before we could finish, someone from another school butted in.