50- Shopping

We're on chapter 50 🤠

Don't forget to comment and vote. Mwah!

Akira

The days went by pretty regularly. I'd train with Katsuki in the gym and then proceed to help Mina and Denki with holiday homework since I was already done with mine. Bakugo handled Kirishima. Sero was smart and only asked for help when he got stuck on something. In fact, he helped me with my history project. Denki wanted to study with Bakugo at first, but Bakugo was tired of 'getting his brains eaten.'

"Man, we have only a week of summer break left," Mina complained, cheeks puffed. Everyone was chilling in the common room, doing whatever they were doing. Bakugo sat next to me, one arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, that went pretty fast." I sighed.

"Hero students get such a short break," Denki said, his head on the floor and legs on the sofa.

"Kaminari, please get your legs off the sofa!" Iida yelled, making robotic movements with his arms.

"Dude. Let me enjoy the last days in peace." Kaminari whined. I rested my head on Bakugo's shoulder, looking up at the ceiling, letting my eyes blind from the light bulbs.

"Guys." Todoroki walked to the centre of the room. I looked at him as stars danced in my vision. That's what happens when you stare at the light. "What do you guys think of a beach vacation."

"Sounds so nice." Ochaco sighed dreamily. Everyone else agreed.

"Well, you see, my father wants to go on a vacation with me. We have mansion by a private beach. And, well, I want to go with you guys instead of spending time alone with him." Everyone gasped, and some got up and hugged Todoroki, 'the saviour'.

"Is it okay for us to tag along when your father wants to spend time with you?" Asui asked, tilting her head.

"I don't want to be alone with my old man." He deadpanned. "Anyways, do you guys want to join me?"

"Sounds like a plan!" Everyone chimed.

"When do we leave, by the way?" I asked, making a mental list of the things I had to buy.

"Early morning tomorrow." He replied.

"Does your dad know... that we're coming too?"

"No. It's going to be a surprise." He replied in a monotone voice. He went to the elevator, busy on his phone, which I presumed was his father.

"I need to go shopping!" Mina exclaimed, taking my hands and making me get up from the couch. Bakugo growled a little since he had an arm around me.

"Let's go shopping y'all!" Mina said to the boys. They immediately agreed.

"I'm not going!" Bakugo yelled. "I got everything I need."

"Yes, you are." I took his arm and pulled it, trying to get him off the couch. He rested his chin in his palm, a smirk dancing on his lips since I couldn't move him one bit.

"I gotcha, Aki!" Sero also took Bakugo's arm standing behind me. We managed to get Bakugo off the couch after a few pulls. And so, he accompanied us to the mall, muttering a string of curses under his breath.

...

The boys found an arcade in the mall and went in there without a second thought. Mina wanted to buy a summer dress, so we went to a clothing store.

"Oh, my God!" She squealed, holding a hanger with a lilac summer dress. It had a beautiful pink floral print. "It's so flowy, and it's the right length! Aki, what do you think?!"