23- Stain

Akira

We arrived at the scene where the Nomu's were wreaking havoc.

"Stand back and watch!" Endeavor barked, igniting a Nomu to ashes. Todoroki and I evacuated the bystanders and rushed back to Endeavor, who was fighting 3 Nomu's at once.

Suddenly Todoroki's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out to check the notification.

"Get off your damn phone, Shoto!" Endeavor yelled at Todoroki.

"Akira," Todoroki looked at me with urgency. "Midoriya sent his location."

"Why?" I asked, confused. My hand unconsciously felt for my dead phone in my utility pocket.

"I don't know. I don't have a good feeling about this." He said, staring at his phone.

My eyes went wide, and the possibilities struck me. "Shoto, let's go to the location!"

"Shoto, don't look at your phone! Look at me!" Endeavor roared again.

Todoroki and I turned around and ran towards the location Midoriya.

"Where are you going, Shoto, Glitchy?!" Endeavor looked at us with shock.

"An alleyway at 4-2-10 at Ekou street! If you finish what you're doing or find any free pro heroes send them there." Todoroki said, not turning to look back.

Izuku, please be okay.... please, I murmured inside my head.

We found the alley and skidded to a halt. We saw the hero killer fighting Midoriya. On the ground was a pro hero that I did not recognize and Iida. Iida... I should've known. His brother got attacked by Stain. He was obviously going to intern at Hosu.

"Shoto, you charge forward. I'm teleporting on the roof of that building." I pointed to a building. "I'm going to try a sneak attack."

Todoroki nodded and charged forward, shooting flames. I teleported on top of the roof, looking at Stain move around swiftly. He had a lot of blades equipped. Long jagged swords. Todoroki formed an ice slide and put the injured hero and Iida behind him. At that moment, I found the perfect time to attack.

I jumped off the building, equipping my spikey knuckles. I landed on Stain's back, crushing him into the ground.

"Aki-Chan!" Midoriya yelled, unable to move from the ground. Next to him lay Iida and a hero wearing a nomad outfit. "Don't let this guy see your blood! I think he controls his opponent's quirk by ingesting their blood orally!"

I held on to Stain's head tightly, locking his arms behind him.

"It's one after the other today..." Stain growled. "I'm going to fix this stained hero society. I'm going to cleanse this society stained with false heroes... The only one who can end me is All Might."

I looked down at him with wide eyes.

"Heroes? Heroes, my ass. All heroes care about is fame, money, and keeping a front. Unworthy pieces of shit!"

"Your thinking isn't wrong!" I hissed. "But your ways of doing things are twisted."

"Hah?! You think so?"

Stain suddenly pushed me off his back and attacked me with a dagger. I rolled over to the side, dodging the knife in time. Stain swung his swords at me. I managed to avoid his attacks and teleported towards Todoroki. Stain looked at the empty space on the ground where I was once standing. He turned around and saw me standing beside Todoroki in my fight stance.

"You have good friends, Ingenium!" He said, looking at us with deadly glares. He threw a dagger at Todoroki, which flew past him, slightly grazing his cheek. Todoroki blocked another attack by forming a small wall of ice. Stain managed to chip the ice into small pieces.