32- Suit

Akira

I was taking some books out of my locker at school, talking to Ochaco and Mina about the upcoming exams.

"I might fail everything! And exams are like in three days!" Mina wailed, hitting her head against her locker.

"Mina, if you actually study, you won't fail..." I sighed for the umpteenth time, stopping her from slamming her head into the dented locker.

"You're going to draw blood, stop!" Ochaco gasped, helping me pull Mina away from the locker.

"Besides, isn't Momo helping you study? You should be fine."

"I won't be fine!" Mina moaned. I patted Mina's back to help her calm down.

"Akira chan!" A cheery voice called out behind me. I turned around to see my greenhead friend happily waving at us.

"Deku!" Ochaco accidentally activated her quirk when she saw Midoriya, making Mina float. Mina shrieked as she floated to the roof.

"I-I'm sorry, Mina!- release!"

Luckily, Midoriya was quick to react and grabbed Mina before she hit the ground, or Mina would have a broken back. Mina let out a sigh of relief and got out of Midoriya's arms. Midoriya was blushing at the contact while Ochaco stared blankly at Mina and Midoriya.

"Jealous, much are we?" I put an arm around Ochaco's neck.

"W-what do you mean?" Ochaco flushed at the question.

I laughed at her innocent reaction, returning my attention back to Midoriya.

"Aki chan, I can do a full split now," Midoriya said. "So can we...?"

"Yeah! I'll meet you at the gym after I change into my P.E. clothes."

"Sure! See you there!"

I waved goodbye to the girls and changed into my gym clothes in the bathroom. I made my way to the gym and found Midoriya waiting, sitting on a yoga ball and bouncing up and down. His curls bounced along with him, and he didn't seem to notice I was already there. I got my phone out and took a small video, trying to hold my giggles. Ochaco's gonna watch this all day and night. I mean, Midoriya did look adorable, bouncing without a care in the world.

Midorya noticed me from the corner of his eyes and blushed furiously when he saw the phone in my hand.

"Akira chan!" He yelled defensively.

"...And send." I stopped recording and sent the video to Ochaco.

"Who did you send it to?!" He got up from the ball and raced towards me.

"Your potential future wife, bracket question mark?" I teased, drawing a question mark in the air.

"F-f-future wife?!" Midorya stammered, his blush deepening. "Can you see the future?"

"It's a prediction." I laughed. "Anyways, let's start with the kick. I'll use a training dummy to demonstrate the kick."

I dragged the training dummy to the empty space of the gym, followed by Midoriya, who dragged his own dummy with him.

"Okay, now copy my movements, 'kay?" I said, raising my leg vertically. Midoriya did the same, his facial muscles tensing up. He started wobbling, losing his balance on one leg. "Try to keep your balance. You won't have to keep that position for long. I'm just showing you." Midoriya just nodded his head, worried saying something would make him fall over.

"Okay, now with full force, you're gonna strike the target's face or shoulder, and you're gonna do this with your heel since it's more effective- Okay, now strike with me!" I struck the dummy's face. Midoriya missed the shoulder and ended up kicking the dummy's stomach, losing his balance along the way.