15- Your Balls

Akira

"Woah! A mind-controlling quirk?!" Izuku gasped. I told him about Shisou's quirk, how it works and how to avoid falling into it.

"Yes." I nodded. "Keep in mind. Not a single word out of that mouth. That's all it takes to fall into his trap."

"Thanks for letting me know, Aki chan." He softly smiled.

"Good luck, Zuku." I hugged the blushing greenhead.

After changing back into my gym clothes, I sat with the rest of my classmates, waiting impatiently for the first match.

As expected, Shinsou immediately began by provoking Izuku. Shinsou successfully brainwashed him.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I EVEN WARNED HIM!" I yelled.

"Tch," Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Let the fucking nerd lose."

"Shut up, Bakugo." I kept my eyes on the match. It was over for Izuku.

"Katsuki..." He mumbled.

Izuku turned around to walk out of bounds, his empty eyes staring at nothing. He was a few centimetres away from the boundary line when his fingers flicked, creating a powerful airforce. He was back. Shinsou continued provoking Izuku. Luckily he kept his mouth shut this time and tried pushing Shinsou out of bounds. Midoriya used an overhead throw on Shinsou, throwing him out of bounds.

I sighed in relief and fell back into my chair. "Idiot."

Next up was Todoroki against Sero, which ended up with Sero being immobilised by Todoroki's ice. The candy cane really went overboard.

My match would be after Iida so, I got up to leave for the waiting room when his match started.

"Good luck Aki-chan!" Izuki waved as I walked down. I held a thumbs up in response.

"Now comes in the Champion from class 1-A!" Present Mic yelled. "Versus, Mina Ashindo, from class 1-A!! Will our champion be able to keep her place after this match?!"

"Of course she will," I muttered, making my way to the arena.

I got on to the arena listening to cheers all around, watching my pink friend crack her knuckles.

"No hard feelings." I grinned at Mina.

"Sorry, bestie, but you're goin' down!" Mina showed me a thumbs-down.

"Start!" Midnight yelled.

I dashed forward to strike first. I could teleport Mina out of bounds with one touch, but since I was being watched by pro heroes, I wanted to show off my martial arts. I swiftly teleported behind mina, landing a roundhouse kick on her waist. Mina was quick to react, and let some acid spill the moment I made an impact with her waist.

"Khh," I withdrew my leg. The acid had melted through my clothes, burning my shins. I sent a punch to her gut, making her clutch her stomach.

Mina grabbed my shoulder from the back, dragging me along with her as she skated towards the boundaries.

"Not so fast!" I bumped my head in her nose, letting blood ooze out. She covered her nose, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oh well, let's end this." I touched her shoulder and teleported her out of bounds.

"Ashido is out of bounds!" Midnight exclaimed. "Sano proceeds to the next round!"

I helped Mina get up so we both could go to recovery girl.

"That was such a brutal head bump!" Mina wailed. "Plus, wouldn't it be easier for you to teleport me away?"

"Yeah, but..." I looked back at the audience. "I wanna show that there's more to me than just spamming my quirk. Since that's what I did in the obstacle course."