39- Beast Forest

Akira

We finished loading our luggage into the storage compartment on the bus. The boys were teasing the girls on how they had too much baggage compared to the boys. 'We have more clothes and necessities than you guys!' We'd repeat over and over again until Jirou shut them up by making a chopping motion over Kaminari's head. After loading our luggage, we listened to Aizawa tell us that we wouldn't get any rest since we were trying to be heroes.

"That's all. Plus ultra!"

"Yes, sir!"

Aizawa sensei went to talk to Vlad sensei, the homeroom teacher of class 1-B.

"I can't wait!" Kaminari said, putting his elbow on my shoulder. "A trip with the whole class!"

"Sounds great." I smiled. "If we ignore the fact that we're going to train our butts off."

"Aww, you didn't have to remind me!" Kaminari grumped.

"And failures get extra lessons," Bakugo smirked, standing beside me.

"You're both mean," Kaminari whined.

"How's that mean?" Todoroki asked, slightly tilting his head. He was standing behind us, listening to the whole conversation. "Because you did fail." Kaminari took his elbow off my shoulder and looked at Todoroki, his mouth open in shock.

"Minnnaaa!" Kaminari wailed, rushing over to her and complaining. Jirou pushed him away from Mina, giving him a lecture on something I couldn't hear. It was so chaotic. I loved it. Bakugo had started fighting with Sero and Kirishima over something. I took in a happy sigh and looked up at the sky. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. Perfect. For icing on the cake, Midoriya was blushing at Ochaco because 'she was too close'. I didn't even realise it when I smirked.

"What are you smirking at?" Bakugo asked, having resolved whatever he was arguing about with Kirishima and Sero.

"Look at them," I said, gesturing my head towards Midoriya and Ochaco.

"Playing matching making, huh?" Bakugo questioned, not interested.

"Why not?" I rolled my eyes. "Watch this."

I teleported behind Midoriya and gave him a slight push. He stumbled over, and Ochaco's head bumped into Midoriya's chest. I quickly teleported back to Bakugo and whistled as if nothing happened.

"You should have yeeted him into the sky." Bakugo scoffed.

"Shush, look at them blush!"

"Like idiots."

"Should I remind you how you blush like an idiot?" I said slyly.

"S-Shut up!" Bakugo snapped.

"Okay, so, you go all red in the cheeks,"

"I don't blush! Shut the fuck up!"

"And your ears."

"I said shut the fuck up."

"And your face goes all warm-"

"Now you've done it!" Bakugo roared and chased me around the bus. Once I got tired of running away from him, I teleported to the top of the bus and sat there cross-legged, watching him still run in circles. He stopped running when he realised I wasn't there. I put a hand on my mouth to contain laughter.

"Where the fuck is she?!" Bakugo roared.

Mina noticed me sitting on top of the bus, and I put an index on my lip. She winked and ignored me, playing along.