Day 1

Holding a white coat in his hand, he looked up at the manager, a confused expression on his face. The manager looked confused too, but confused at to why the man was confused. Felix set the coat down instead of putting it on, facing the bearding man.

"I don't think that white coats should be used around people like this. It could trigger them to think were all in some sort fo cult to harm him." He explained gently, "Especially because of how violent he is. I don't think it would be smart to walk in there. In my case it would be like wearing a suit made of meat in a lion cage."

The manager nodded, understanding his point. "If you insist. You're shift ends at 12 am."

The blonde quickly looked at the man in utter shock, "But sir, that would be a full 16 hours. It's 8 am right now..." The manager smiled before turning around and leaving, not saying another word. His shifts start at 12 am every morning. "Does that mean I work all day?"

The man sighed before grabbing what he needed, which was a clipboard, two pils and a bottle of water, made of silicone. They told him to grab a tazer but rejected afraid it could be triggering to the patient. He smiled as he looked into the mirror of the Employees Only room, before leaving, heading straight for Solitary Confinement.

The walk there was quite peaceful. He received a few strange looks from employees and patients, but not one patient seemed to mind. He kept a soft smile on his face while he had his clipboard under his arms and the pils in one hand with the water in hand that had the clipboard.

Making it to door 759, he knocked softly. No one responded. He knocked again before opening the door.

"Apologies for just coming in but it's time for yo-" He saw no one in the room. Walking in anyway, he made sure the door was shut behind him. He looked around before he felt a warm hand yank him towards the wall. He dropped his things,and was met with stone cold black eyes.

"Who are you." The smooth, deep voice of Patient 4986-546 commanded, his hand against the man's throat. Felix gasped in surprise, but regained his composure and placed his cold hand on the patients wrist, not harshly, only a small grip. The man was startled by his gentleness and his grip loosened but remained there.

"I'm your new caretaker, Lee Felix." He responded, maintaining complete eye contact. "Would you mind letting me go? I won't harm you."

The brunette stayed silent, his hand stayed on his throat. Felix gave a small breath.

  "I apologize for barging in. But I need you to take your medicine though. I will leave right after." The man's eyes widened slightly before regaining its anger. He let go roughly, pushing the boy to the cushioned wall. With a small frown, Felix gently stood up after picking up his things.

  He looked at his paper, reading somethings about this patient. Some of the information he took in gently,

  Taking his eyes off the paper, he looked up at the man, wondering why they were missing a bit of information nessicary

  Taking his eyes off the paper, he looked up at the man, wondering why they were missing a bit of information nessicary. This paper was horrible in the standard of the medical world. He stuffed the paper away and grabbed the bottled water and the two pils.

  "So Hwang-ssi, would you mind if you took these pils. It's nothing differnet, it's the same ones you get everyday." He explained, looking at the brunette. The respect he was receiving shocked Hyunjin to the core.

  He turned his back to the doctor and waiting for something. Felix didn't move, and looked away from the patient and back to his paper.

  The blonde has worked with many patriots with paranoia in other hospitals, despite being 21 years old. He's learned that being stared at makes them feel scared or threatened, and forcing them could cause behaviors.

  "If you don't want to, we can always try again tomorrow." He spoke softly, smiling cheerily. The patient turned towards Felix, his eyes showing suspicion towards the blonde. Suddenly, the patient stormed closer to him, his body practically towering over the blonde now.

  "Get out." He demanded.

  Nodding calmly, he turned to leave, before feeling a hand grab the water bottle. His head turned to look at the tall male. He opened to lid and drank some before putting the lid back on and setting it on the ground. Eyes now darting at the doctor, he stared at him. Felix turned around, gave a bow, and left the room.

  Shutting the door behind him, he headed down the hall towards the lunchroom.

Of course Hyunjin wouldn't warn up to him right away. He need time. Just like anyone would. He was a human, and all humans need time to adjust. It shouldn't be a shock.

Now let's eat! He thought.