Day 3

Felix did his usual morning routine. Get to the hospital, eat his locker snack, grab his clipboard, a bottle of water in his hand, and make his way down to Hyunjin's room. His brain spent time reminiscing times with his mother and his dog. His mother was taking care of his dog, Keopi, while he worked.  She was an Australian Shepherd with pretty blue eyes, only 2 years old. Her full name was Moon Keopi Lee, named by him, himself.

  Both his mom and his dog were things he was grateful for, but he needed to work at a place the he gets paid well to pay for his mothers cancer treatment and bills at his house. Without either of them, Felix would be in a pit of depression from the loss of his dad and his sister's disappearances. Really Keopi started at the Therapy Pet but Felix ended up adopting her because of the bond they formed.

  A smile was on his face as he looked down at his clipboard, his dogs adorable face on his mind. It was only once he got in front of Hyunjin's room did he realize that he grabbed an extra granola bar in his pocket. He shrugged it off and reminded himself to put it away after visiting Hyunjin.

  Tap Tap Tap

  "Hwang-ssi. Good morning!" He called into the room before opening it after hearing no response as per usual. "I can't stay lo-"

  He dropped his things seeing the crying mess of his patient on the ground, curled into a ball in front of his bed. Instantly, Felix rushed over to him, kneeling down to his side. "Holy shit, are you okay?" He mentally slapped at himself for swearing in front of a patient, but he voided his mistake for the present time.

  From experience, he prevented touching the patient, not wanting to frighten him even more. His eyes shut as he cried out to himself, in a trance he couldn't break out of. Felix gave his a gentle tap on the shoulder instead of something harsh like a shake. The brunette shot up despite his tender action.

  He scrambled up, stepping away from Felix and crying more. "STOP!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" He screamed, moving towards the door, where Felix's dropped items were, aka a pen, clipboard, and a water bottle, two of the three things potentially being harmful. His eyes widened as he slowly stood.

  "Hwan-"

  "STOP CALLING ME THAT!!!!!" He demanded loudly, taking another step back.

  He breathed in sharply, "Hyunjin-ssi." He corrected quickly. "I won't harm you. I came to visit you." He explained softly, his voice showing vulnerability and honesty. He didn't move from his spot, but Hyunjin took another step back.

  "Leave. Now."