Day 9

'Felix? Are you sure that she'll be okay?' His mom asked, worried about the dog in Felix's arms.

  "Mom, Keopi will be fine. I promise you I'll bring her back in one piece tonight." He joked, glancing at the phone that was on speaker. "I have to go Mom. Talk to you later okay?"

  'Mhm.. love you.'

  "You too. Talk to you soon. Bye." He clicked the off button on his phone and ended the call. The small dog in his arms wriggled around, trying to escape his grasp. He laughed a bit before setting her down on the ground and petting her fuzzy ears. "Dogs are just better than humans."

  The dog snubbed hum and leaned into his hand as if saying, 'That's not true!'. A smile formed on his face as he stood back up to grab his things. A waterbottle and that's it. Lately, he realized that all he needed to bring was what he was going to use.

  "C'mon girl." Felix called, patting his leg as his little dog gave a small whimper in return before following. Keopi stuck to Felix's side without bring on leash. He was highly trained, even for a little puppy like herself. She was also naturally a loyal and calm puppy so she wouldn't need a leash.

  As they walked down the hall, many doctors awed at Felix's companion but didn't trust to stop him to pet the dog. Honestly, if anyone did stop him, he would have to reject because Hyunjin would be suspicious of absolutely nothing.

  Before he reached the room, a gasp of shock made Felix look that way. There he saw the people from the other day hanging out in the lounge, "HYUNG ITS A DOG!!!!" Cried Jisung, who sprang up from his chair and ran towards Felix with a grin. "CAN I PET HIM?!"

  "You can pet her. Her name's Keopi." The Australian Shepherd snuggled into the patient's hand, before softly licking his finger tip.

  "OH MY GAWD SHE IS ADORABLEEEEEE!!!!" He fangirled, petting the dog in admiration. The patient stopped when a smack hit him on the head.

  "Don't run off like that idiot." Minho deadpanned, messing with the patients hair. Jisung covered his head and stood up, glaring at his doctor.

  "Don't touch my hair!!!" He whined before looking down at the dog. "He's a meanie! Don't give him any attention."

  Felix couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head slightly. "You two are so close. How long have you been here?"

  "Two years, six months, one week, three days, fourteen hours, twenty-eight minutes, and fifty-two seconds." Jisung said matter-of-factly.

  Minho gave the man a look before leaning down to the dog, "He's crazy. Don't give he any attention." The dog jumped on Minho's lap and gave him a lick on the cheek. She seemed to whimper a small goodbye before getting off his lap and sticking to Felix's side once again.

  "Haha. She really likes you guys." He said before petting her ears and picking her up. "I gotta get to Hyunjin's room now. I'll stop by later and let Keopi hang with you guys for a bit. I have some errands around the hospital so I could leave her with you all."

  "OMG YES!!! IM ALWAYS WILLING TO WATCH HER!!!"

  "Alright Jisung, I'll see y'all around."

'~'♡♡'~'♡♡'~'

  After the knocking, the small dog gage a small yelp to let whoever was on the other side know that they were here. Felix heard from the other side of the door that a certain man sprinted to the door. He smiled before opening it, revealing a very happy patient with a tank top on, revealing his very loud muscles. Felix looked wide eyes at Hyunjin before getting in the room and shutting the door.