...

(TW: These last few chapters are illuminating the TWs on the description of the book so please, please, PLEASE watch out)

Petting the dog who sat next to him, Felix kept a straight face, staring at Hyunjin's eyes as the doctor was paying attention to his phone. The jet black hair of his framed his face perfectly. His eyes shimmering. Oh how he wished he was like that. Protective, in love, and just a little less sane.

"Hyunjinnie?"

"Yes Lixxie?" He asked patiently, clicking his phone off and look at the brunette.

"Do you think... I will ever be normal again...?"

Hyunjin smiled, scooting closer to Felix, "There's no such thing as normal, Yongbokie. And schizophrenia doesn't just disappear, you know."

...

"Am I a murderer?" He whispered quietly, tears forming in his eyes as he began to see people walking into the room, the pink hair Hyunjin from his imagination walking in and killing the man recognized as Yonwoo.

Hyunjin was quiet for a minute before placing a hand on his shoulder, "Felix, let's finish eating."

"Mkay..." He breathed out, seeing the blood splatter on the white walls, as the pink haired Hyunjin kneeled down to him.

"You didn't mean to. You did it for me, my love." He purred in his ear, caressing his hand on the side of Felix's face. He reached out, touching the side of Hyunjin's face. He could feel his skin against his fingertips. He couldn't believe it was all fake.

"Is someone in front of you right now?" The real Hyunjin asked. The patient nodded, staring at the figment of his imagination, kiss his hand gently.

"We will always be with you. At your side."

"We..?" Felix pressed silently as Hyunjin back away showing himself, but with pink hair and then from behind them, all of those others showed up, "Did I... Kill them?"

"Who are you talking to Felix?" The doctor eased gently, staring at his every movement.

"No. Most of them died from suicide. Jeonginie died from Leukemia. Jisungie died from starvation. Changbin died from a stroke. Everyone else..." The pink haired doctor glanced back at everyone.

"Who did I kill?" He inquired before turning his head to look at the human next to him, "Hyunjinie, who did I kill?"

"Felix... Let's not talk about this right now." He tried to redirect, attempting to play it off.

"No." Felix stood up, glaring at Hyunjin, "Who the fuck did I kill?!"

The doctor saw how he neared him, he grabbed Felix's hand and placed it on his chest, "Your mother. And your father. Your two sisters too." He told him, seeing his face drop as he stumbled back.

"I-I-... I couldn't... I-I thought... O-Olivia and Rachel killed them..." The false Hyunjin grabbed his hand, holding him in a tight hug.

"They did. They did. My Felix, they did. They though you killed them too. You were the only one alive."

"I don't care..." He whispered, pushing the man away, tears streaming down his face, "I DIDN'T!!! I DIDN'T DO IT!!! I WOULDN'T!!! I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I HATE IT!!! THEY'RE NOT DEAD!!!" Felix collapsed, his body was shaking as he sobbed and sobbed, letting out an ear piercing scream.

Nobody loves me

He's only here to watch me.

Nobody trusts me