Day 5

//3rd person, Hyunjin POV://

In room 759, Hyunjin was laying in his bed, thinking about that doctor/caregiver/therapist/whateverthehellheis. It was a little suspicious how caring he was for him. Every other doctor that was assigned to him were... peculiar... Definitely anything but doctor material though. Felix, on the other hand, was a smart doctor given proper education of how to take care of patients. Yet, he was stupid for believing that he would survive more than a month. There was nothing for Hyunjin to be afraid of, but there was something about that doctor that made him scary suspicious.

I swear to fucking God. That goddamn blonde is going to try something. Who else willingly tries to bond with someone. That asshole(not Felix) did that with my fucking family. He decided. If I see anything wrong about him, I'll kill him... I won't let anyone kill me. The only one who can murder me is me...

Hyunjin rolled onto his side, shifting in his uncomfortable white clothes he was wearing. It was pretty much a tanktop, shorts, and a body suit. He hated it. The material was so thin, along with the blanket, so if he was cold then he had no hope. The quality wasn't much better either. He had three pairs of the tank tops, four of the suit and atleast 6 of the shorts. Each week, they came to collect the clothes of patients and wash them within an hour.

 Each week, they came to collect the clothes of patients and wash them within an hour

(Somewhat like this for reference expect its all white expect for the shorts)

Hearing the usual tender taps on the door, Hyunjin sat up instantly, his eyes glued to the door. "Hyunjin-ssi.. I'm going to come in." He announced. The way his name fell of the boy's tounge made the patient anxious, and he didn't know whether he liked or disliked that feeling.

"Oh you're awake." He said, slightly surprised. "I came to pick up the trash yesterday and you were asleep do I figured you were tired."

The patient stood up, eyes stuck on the swirling chocolatety brown eyes of the strange doctor. His feet guided him towards the shorter, before Felix extended his arm, offering him a waterbottle and another granola bar.

"I figured you liked granola bars so I bought extras for you." He smiled. His eyebrows furrowed as he stopped moving. His eyes drifted from the gift to the doctor.

"I thought that you people couldn't give patients anything for safety reasons?" He grumbled out, staring at him.

"I'm not worried that you will use it wrongly." He smiled. "And if you do, then I'll stop bringing you things."

Hyunjin stared at him in disbelief. "Aren't you the slightest bit worried for your safety around me?" He asked.

The doctor smiled and shook his head. "I've seen many dangerous people in my lifetime. You might be the most intimidating, but I'm not concerned for my safety. Moreover if you won't harm yourself."

"You should be scared. Luckily, I'm not in the mood to hurt you." He deadpanned.

The patient took a step forward suddenly, his eyes attached to the doctor's to see his reaction. With a slight flinch, he didn't expect the other to move so hastily. His eyes drifted before he set his arm back down at his side.

"Are you feeling better?" Felix asked, his voice a bit less confident than before. Hyunjin extended his hand to the doctor, grazing his jawbone. A panicked expression showed on Felix's face.

"I'm hungry." He said before snatching the granola bar away from Felix and pushing him back. "Get out before I-" He cut himself off as he began to feel a rumble. The sound of a gun cocking made his eyes widen.

His fingers released the things in his hands as he stepped back looking vack at Felix who was full of worry and stepped towards him. "Hyunjin-ssi?"

Loud running sounds filled his mind as the sound of a gunshot came into mind. He shut his eyes tightly as tears slipped down his face. Around him he saw thousands of doors begin to appear, all of them slamming open.

"I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE STOP!!!" He screamed, slowly falling to the floor covering his ears. "DON'T KILL ME PLEASE!!!"

It's too late idiot..

"No..."

He'll kill you... Just like your pathetic father... and you stupid baby brother

"DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!!!"

Pathetic... you know we know exactly where you are Hwang Hyunjin.

"I'M SORRY!!! PLEASE!!! JUST DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Don't give him ideas Hyunjin...

You realize that once he finds your weakness he'll tell us everything...

You'll soon see that boring family of yours.

"SHUT UP!"

Everything stopped as a soft stroke on his back grew to his full attention. Someone held him so close, he could hear the other's heartbeat. That person's open hand stroked his hair, calmly holding him.

"I would never hurt you Hyunjin-ssi." He told the frightened boy. "That's a promise."

Opening his eyes, he met the beautiful brown eyes of Felix. His eyes dried quickly as he slightly pulled away from Felix.

"Please leave me alone..." He begged, sniffling his tears away. His body stayed laid down and didn't pull away from the doctor further, but he was still terrified from the recent traumatizing event.

The blonde nodded before gently letting go of the emotional one, standing up and getting his things ready to leave. Ad he did the day before, he left the granola bar and water by the door and grabbed his things, leaving right after.

It's been such a little amount of time, yet Hyunjin has been attacked by so much more paranoia lately, but anytime he does something, it stops.

Why?

What is he doing to me?