Day 29

Felix moved on rather quickly. The day before, he acted as if it was completely normal. The three doctors were instantly concerned and were now very interested in how he is still brave enough to act so patient.

  Though, Felix was escorted back to his room, Hyunjin didn't visit. The brunette did come today though. When the door opened, the blonde didn't even look up from the couch, as he was focused on something. His hands scribbled down some lines with a pencil, creating some sort of sloppy drawing.

  Plopping down on the sea next to Felix, Hyunjin watched as the blonde looked at the drawing, then up at Hyunjin. He lifted the paper from the table and held it by Hyunjin's face, looking back and forth between the two. And with a hopeless sigh, he crumpled up the paper and tossed it with the other pile of trashed drawings.

  "Uh... what are you doing?"

  "Trying to make it up to you for not visiting you."

  "By... drawing?" He interrogated with confusion.

  Looking up at the taller, he smiled with a nod, "Exactly!"

  "I'm not exactly mused by my own self portrait." That response made the blonde's shoulders drop as he tore the paper up as let it drop onto the table.

  "Then what can I do? I have to get back to my family. I don't really know why you're even so mad..."

  Shaking his head, Hyunjin leaned closer to Felix and winked at him. "If you don't know why I'm so mad, you don't get to leave."

  "So there is something I did wrong."

  "You didn't see me that night." He answered.

  "Then, I know what I did wrong, and now I'll fix it. Now what do I have to do to make it up to you?"

  "Do nothing." Hyunjin leaned back in the couch. "I'm taking you to see your mom today. She called you a lot lately."

  "What?" The blonde looked at Hyunjin in a puzzled way. "But-"

  "But what? Do you not want to see them because you can stay here if you want." He suggested. The doctor quickly shook his head, grabbing onto Hyunjin's arm.

  "Please. I need to see my mom..." He begged, as the ex-patient smiled sweetly, patting the blonde's smooth hair.

  "Then get ready. There's some clothes in the closet. I'll go grab somethings." He instructed.

  You see, Felix had been kidnapped before, but it was never like this. It was always when she felt like it, when she got bored, when she didn't like me anymore she let me go. But they way he looked at him... was nothing like her...

  He cares.
  He is nice.
  He isn't kidnapping hom.
  He did kidnap him but is now trying to atone.
  He is interested.
  He is crazy.
  He....

  L
  O
  V
  E
  S

  F
  E
  L
  I
  X

(A/N:

THE I IS OFF CENTER!!! 😭😭😭😭😭

Short chapter bc I'm outta school rn)