BONUS

As the final few pages of the chapters turn, Felix stepped out, wearing a dark blue hoodie and comfortable shorts for the first time in years. His heart was beating fast in his chest as Hyunjin scooped him up, smiling brightly.

"We're buying this." Hyunjin stated rather quickly, wrapping his fingers into Felix's. A smile formed in the younger's face.

"Mk.."

Hyunjin has been saying the for the past twelve outfits.

"Can we go now? Clothes shopping is boring when your not in the right mood. I just wanna see Keopi and Kkami!!!" He begged after changing into his usual clothes. The real doctor sighed, nodding.

"Of course, I'll go ring this up." Hyunjin stated, taking all the clothes and bring it to the desk where the worker silently began to scan the clothes. Felix laughed, in his mind thinking of how Hyunjin was acting like a sugar daddy.

Once they were all checked dout they began to drive to Hyunjin's parents house, where the two pups were kept because of Hyunjin's job and Felix's absence. The ex-patient owed the Hwang family immensely and would definitely sacrifice his time and money for them.

  Felix fell asleep in the car, seeming to be exhausted. Being in that hospital definitely messed with his sleep schedule. He didn't even have a window back at that room. That place was literally Hell On Earth. Felix didn't deserve that.

  Hyunjin glanced to his side, smiling softly at Felix. This was the guy he held dearly for so long. This was the boy he had fallen for back in Year 7. This was the foreigner who called him in the middle of the night because he was stranded and couldn't call a cab. The same foreigner who mistook the word bee for punishment just because either word in Korean sounded similar.

  The same Felix who slowly went insane after going into a deep, deep depression...

  Funny thing is, is that Felix always had a broad imagination. He loved books and always found himself bingeing TV shows or movies. He lived for a good show. The life hidden away from the real one was the life Felix always found himself in.

  Hyunjin loved that.

  Once he was diagnosed with schizophrenia, he was shoved into a mental institution which one convinced him he was dying rather slowly. It didn't help to say the least. The years Felix was alone... We're torture.

  Once Hyunjin graduated and got his doctorates degree form his brilliant mind, he insisted on working there instead of any other opportunities. He wanted to stay with Felix til the world ends. That's how he wanted it to be.

  Now that they are free from the bounds that forced them apart, they can. There's nothing stopping Hyunjin from being glued to the backside of Felix. He was ready for the next part of their life.

  And so are you readers.

-

  "Felixie~ Wakey wakeyyyy!~ Keopi's here."

  With those words Felix's eyes darted open, looking at his Australian Shepherd, her blue eyes twinkling at him. He gasped and pet her, despite still being tired. Hyunjin smiled, knowing he hasn't noticed the apartment yet.

  "My babygirl!!! I love youuuuu!!!!" He used a childish voice for her, giving her lots of pets before noticing the fur ball in the doctor's lap, "This must Kkami!!!"

  Hyunjin nodded, petting the dog who was sleeping and couldn't care less about them. Felix gave him little pets as he slept in Hyunjin's lap.

  "I'm glad you like him. Kkami and Keopi are great towards each other too. Though Keopi likes to mess with Kkami a lot when I'm not looking."

  "I'm not surprised." Felix looked over at Hyunjin who was petting both dogs, as Hyunjin slowly moved Kkami onto the couch.

  "What do yah' think of the place?" He asked with a smile.

  Felix took in the place and gasped, "Holy shit, this place is huge for an apartment."

  "Technically, it's a penthouse but who cares~" he teased, standing up.

  "How much money did you make there?"

  "20k a week. It was good pay for someone as smart as me~" he played as Keopi and Kkami jumped off the couch and ran over to their little play area near the stairs. Felix stood up and looked around as the huge space.

  "That's a lot..."

  "And now that I invested, I make lots of money. So we don't need jobs."

  Felix laughed as Hyunjin grabbed his hand, showing him around. He gave Felix his own room for personal space purposes and so he didn't rush him into anything. The younger was in absolute shock. This place was so nice, modern, and overall huge.

  He didn't know what he would do with all this space.

  "Eventually, I want to move out of Korea. Maybe Jeju Island, Bali, Paris, anywhere. We can take those two little rascals with us..." Hyunjin laughed as he was spacing out before turning to Felix and pulling him out to the balcony.

  "Isn't it a good view?" He asked, his fingers laced in Felix's.

    "Mhm. It really is." He whispered, turning to Hyunjin, "Thank you, for everything."

  "It's nothing. It was all worth it in the end." He grinned, placing a hand on his neck, "We have a nice place, a nice little family, and we have each other."

The brunette Felix nodded, glancing over at the city once again. Hyunjin pulled him into a hug, making Felix gasp a bit, but it was reciprocated quickly.

  "I really love you."

  "I've loved you for a long time Hyunjinnie."

  They shared a sweet and loving kiss, Hyunjin holding him close as if he would never let him go. The moment was endearing but soon interrupted by a big Australian shepherd barking at the two of them. They pulled away and looked at the two dogs who were standing by the door.

They shared a kind look and began to laugh, walking inside and petting the two pups.

  "I'll take you out to dinner later after we get these two some food." Hyunjin said, grinning up at Felix as they headed to the  couch, Keopi jumping up and laying next to Felix with Kkami cuddled up to Felix's leg.

  "Mhm. Okay, that's fine." He said, petting his dog with a happy smile on his face.

  "I'm glad your out of that place."

  "Me too, Hyunjinnie, me too..."

  They shared another look as Hyunjin switched on the TV and began a movie.

That was the end.

Goodbye Jeongin.
Goodbye Seungmin.
Goodbye Jisung.
Goodbye Changbin.
Goodbye Minho.
Goodbye Chan.

It's time for a new chapter.

A new story.

One that is all apart of reality.

The ending chapter.

The final page was turned...

THE END.