...

Hyunjin laid down next to Felix, wrapping his arms around his chest to pull him into a hug. His silence was making Felix nervous. He swirmed to get closer to Hyunjin trying to move as much as he could.

  "Fuck... Can you take this fucking thing off of me? Its annoying the shit out of me." He complained, struggling to sit up. The doctor sat up next to him, smiling.

  "I can unbuckle your arms but you can't take the shirt off." He suggested, reaching forward and placing a hand on Felix's chest to stop him from moving. The patient felt his face heat up at the feeling of the lingering hand. As the doctor workers at undoing the buckles, he was focused on the pretty features of his face.

  "All done." He told him kindly, removing his hands away. The patient felt the ache of not being able to moving his arms for so long hit him as he stretched out.

  He smiled at Hyunjin and gave him a tight hug, "Thank you."

  "Of course. Anything Lixxie." He grinned.

  Felix felt a hand brush on his neck. He turned around to see the men in white again. He backed away and looked back at Hyunjin, then back at the doctors that vanished into thin air.

  "Wha... It was... They were... How did..." The patient had tears in his eyes before whipping back around to Hyunjin, who seemed worried, "Sorry."

  "It's okay, Lix. Here, we can just lay down." The doctor grabbed Felix's hand and pulled him to sit down. Both of them laid down on the floor, Hyunjin not letting go of their hands, "Your hands are cold."

  "Hm?" He patient laughed gently, "How can that be? I'm burning up right now."

  The doctor squeezed his hand tenderly, turning onto his side to stand at the connection, "You are quite naive, Felix."

  "What do you mean by that?" He questioned, tikting his head to look Felix in the eye. The doctor pulled on his hand, forcing the younger closer.

  "You can't even tell whether what I said was real or fake." He grinned, resting his open hand on the side of Felix's face. Slowly, the doctor sat up, leaning over Felix with his face getting closer and closer to his own.

  "You're right. I don't even know if this is real or not." He murmured, his eyes baring into the others.

  "Let's find out."

  Right before there lips connected, there was a tug on his arm, making Felix open his eyes to nothing.

  "Felix, did you hear me?"

  "I-I... Uh... No." His heart was pounding inside his chest, the ache burning. He let go of his hand, pulling it back to press it against his heart, "W-what did you say?" He asked, a little crack in his voice as he starting up at the white ceiling.

  "I said that Keopi can't visit you in solitary. It a rule I'm afraid they're forcing me to follow." He sighed, seeing his hand on his forehead.

  "At least Keopi has you and your parents to watch her. I only have you for a few hours... Nobody wants to visit me." He honestly said, eyes still attached to the roof.

  "You'd be surprised, Lixxie. You really would." Hyunjin played, flipping onto his side to get a better look at Felix, "I just wish one day... I won't have to hide."

  "Why do you have to hide?" The patient responded, still not entirely focused.

  "No reason. Because I want to, I guess." He shurgged, lying quickly on the spot.

  Humming as a reply, the brunette patient kept replaying the hallucination in his head, over and over and over. Tears were in his eyes but his held it in. His lip quivered. Even as a ill patient, he still has a need for a significant other, or a need for Hyunjin, really. Inhaling sharply, he covered his face, shaking his head to try and get the gay image removed from his mind. When his eyes opened, Hyunjin was right above him, this time, worry in his eyes.

  "Felix, are you alr- are you crying?" The doctor inquired in concern, placing a hand on Felix's forehead, "Did something scare you? Did I say something thing? What's wrong?"

  The man threw his arms around Hyunjin's back, hugging him and crying into his shoulder, which made the doctor fall on top of him. Yet he didn't mind and instead held him, silently letting him cry.

  Finally, when his hiccups and sobs died down to small whimpers of sadness, Hyunjin let go of the hug, staring into Felix's eyes lovingly, "What happened?"

  "I... Fuck, Hyunjin I love you."

  "I've known that."

  "More than a friend." Felix gasped hearing Hyunjin's voice synch with his own.

  "I've known for a while, you told me too. It's just, I can't love you back right now." The heartache of hearting that made Felix's eyes water more, "It's not that I don't love you back. I do, Felixie, I've loved you back since freshmen year. But if I love you back right now, I'll lose my job and you. If I get fired, I can't step on premises. So it's not that I don't love you. It's because I love you that I can't right now."

  Felix's eyes watered hearing that, hugging Hyunjin again. It felt as if a pressure was released from him, as if that was his cure. The truth. Behind Hyunjin was the group of doctors and patients, standing there, their bodies like phantoms.

  "Thank you for giving us this reality, Felix." Seungmin grinned, kissing Changbin's cheek.

  "Really. But now, I think it's time to stop haunting you." Hyunjin assured, placing a hand on the real Felix's face, "You need to be freed of our burden."

  The oldest of the ghost like forms stepped forward, his arms around Jeongin's waist, "From being bipolar, I think that you can get through this." He told him, bowing his head with the youngest who waved kindly at him. The patient laughed, watching at their bodies withered and flickered into the white walls with a strong blue glow.

  "As someone who struggles with anxiety..." Jisung started, "I know that you can trust and know the truth. You can remember how much me and Hyung healed. I hope you can feel better, Lix." Jisung blew a joking kissed as the older slapped his kiss away, and pulled him into a forceful hug. They, too, began to flicker and turn into a blue light. The walls shook at the impact entering them, but Felix didn't care.

  "My strong psychopathic tendencies are something difficult to tame for sure. Your's, on the other hand can be handed well with medicine. I wish you and him well once you get out of that hell hole." Changbin pat Felix's hair as Seungmin twirled around hugging the phantom Felix.

  "Don't worry Lixxie! All of us will come back to visit you in your head sometimes! But if you don't get into KPOP I will fucking kill you!" Seungmin yelled, before waving as they couple disappeared into the glaiing blue light.

  "Are you guys leaving?" Felix asked, gently pushing himself away from the Hyunjin who seemed unaware and interested into what he meant. The patient stood up and walked towards them.

  Nodding. Felix grabbed the other Felix's hand, "Unlike Seungmin, me and him will be gone forever, leaving you two to write your own story." The doctor pointed to them two wearing white outfits, smiling, "But once you forget us, just know, you will always love him. That's the only memento you need from us."

  "So... Then after you guys go... Am I cured?"

  "Heh. After a while you will be. Though, I'm not sure if those others will ever truly be gone, I can assure you, no more hallucinations, no more pain, no more hate, no more fear. Just you and Hyunjin." The phantom patient explained, placing two fingers under the real Felix's chin.

  "Even though you found ways to scare the shit out of me.... I'll miss you." He said.

  "No you won't. Because once you get out of here, you'll have no memory of any of your hallucinations, of me and Felix, or of anything in the asylum." Hyunjin said.

  "Oh..."

  Felix gave a lighthearted smile, "It's dissociative amnesia. It's not our choice anyways."

  Humming the two grabbed eachother's hands and faced eachother, "Bye Felix."

And that was that.